Exciting New Synergies vs Global Brand, Thursday 27 April, 20:15h GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This season ended the moment Bentancur went down at Leicester. You can see how much we miss him in midfield, although Skipp is good he simply doesn't have the same skillset as Bentancur.

Lloris

Porro - Romero - Dier - Perisic

Skipp - Hojbjerg - Sarr

Kulusevski - Kane - Son​

If it ain't broke, don't fix it :)

Looking forward to the good natured walk up the High Road for this
angry mob GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

Nightmare journey due to trains not running, ended up walking from Seven Sisters in the rain. But managed to catch up with East Mid Yid East Mid Yid , YTpaxton YTpaxton , Andy66 Andy66 and 1882 1882 -pleasure to meet you all.
Should imagine the mood on here at half time was pretty grim, with good reason. I didn't think we played all that badly but got hit by two sucker punches that we should have defended better against.
However I was pleased with the fight back and at least we look bothered out there.
Two lovely goals and with a bit of luck, we might have won that game. In fact I was a bit disappointed that we didn't go for the kill, I think they were there for the taking.
I don't usually hate Man U as much as the other top teams but their singing of seeing H in June really ticked me off, arrogant 'Wayne Kerrs'. Did make me smile though, when we sang 'Levy out', they responded 'Glazers out'.
Sat alongside a man and his son from Ohio, it was their first time to London and the ticket was a graduation present. When I asked the boy why Spurs, he said he wanted to support a PL team, picked a game to watch and he would support the victors. That game just happened to be the NLD last year. Poor sod, has no idea what years of misery he's signed up for.
Nice to see Allan Neilsen at half time he's looking well.
Roll on the next game.

Precisely.

Danjuma for Porro meant we had four strikers on the pitch.

Perisic & Sonny had run their hearts out, and the Tanganga sub was to give us a RWB. Or at least an actual defender on the right flank, rather than Deki.

What cannot be denied is the players put in the effort for Mason and the fans. And we missed two absolute sitters to win the match.

Back
Top Bottom