Everton [H] Sat 23 Dec, 3pm... oooooooh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So if the tug happens before the corner is taken then it's fair game?

Is that why Son was rugby tackled in the box v Forest and not given?

Either way, they were definitely talking about punishing stuff in the box during corner and FKs but so far I've only seen one hold on Haaland ever get a pen.
Was it last season or the one before ?

It's definitely one of those rules that they brought in, went gung ho on it for a few months and then thought "fuck it, it's too much bother"

The same will happen with asking for a yellow cards, and kicking the ball away.

It’s like shit parenting where you create a rule you can’t keep to yourself
You are referring to life right? We lie constantly to our children. The question is whether its convenient evasion of the truth (we shouldn't watch this because there is full on sex in this movie) or just a little side step (Nope there are no carrots in this casserole)

And then there's Santa Claus

Last edited:
You are referring to life right? We lie constantly to our children. The question is whether its convenient evasion of the truth (we shouldn't watch this because there is full on sex in this movie) or just a little side step (Nope there are no carrots in this casserole)

"No, supporting Spurs won't make you ridiculed by your friends"

My kids never believed in Santa.

From the age of 3/4 they were bursting other kids bubbles in nursery. Other parents looked at me like I was Hitler or Stalin. Even then Muslim ones that don’t even celebrate Christmas

Back
Top Bottom