Everton (H) 15 Oct - 530 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This discussion went in a very weird direction. I though I'd wandered into a kindergarten there for a minute.

As to those of us interested in discussing the actual football, I agree with most of the comments. We played with great control and energy in the second half. I was very pleased for Matt Doherty after the long lay off. I hope he gets a good run.

What is most pleasing for me is that we don't look Spursy right now. Is it wrong to feel rising confidence about where we are headed?
I'm trying to keep that feeling under wraps, as the last time I felt like that was in the Poch years when we were due to play Wolves at Wembley and we all know how that turned out!
GIF by Blindspot

Hopefully they kick me out. I'm trying to delete the account but can't find how. Cheers anyway. That wanker has upset me tonight
Jesús Christ any old retard can work that out !
I’ll admit i try to cut out slurs relating to those suffering mental health problems….. and that’s probably only due to reading this board and noting the displeasure experienced by certain posters

I appreciate where you’re coming from …. It’s also probably not worth trying to arrange straighteners with posters due to it

Did you know Lampard was once caught with a mobile phone while driving, and instead of just taking the 30 day driving ban, he spent a fortune on a loophole lawyer to have the case dropped

Aside from being a dogshit manager, he's a complete and utter cunt.

Come on we all know he's a cunt but throwing - him trying to get off a driving ban as a reason he's a cunt is a bit lame, wouldn't everyone if they could ?

I'd say he's more of a cunt for the 9/11 shit with Wise and also for turning up to sign for us (under Graham) still pissed/hungover from the night before with an attitude he didn't give a shit about signing for us, making Graham turf him out. Then doubling down years later saying he didn't want to join us.

That's why he's a cunt

Jesús Christ any old retard can work that out !
I’ll admit i try to cut out slurs relating to those suffering mental health problems…..
and that’s probably only due to reading this board and noting the displeasure experienced by certain posters

I appreciate where you’re coming from …. It’s also probably not worth trying to arrange straighteners with posters due to it

Practice GIF by 901fpv

Back
Top Bottom