Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Besides the fact that we obviously DO have a "decent" squad; the highlighted part is indeed what I am suggesting.

Of course I understand that a long CL run pays well, but the remit for Poch has been to qualify for the following season's CL campaign.... I don't see why that would suddenly change now.

Of course our poor start makes top 4 difficult, but I can't imagine Leicester and Chavski both cruising, trouble-free to 3rd & 4th.... Assuming things will get bumpy for them at some point, we need to be in a position to take advantage when it does.
It may well get a bit bumpy for the two teams you mentioned however it's very optimistic to think we can attain top four this time, we have already lost four games before the start of this weekend and that is bound to double at least before may and most top four sides don't get into the habit of losing 10+games.
I think we got away with it last season too many defeats and piss poor form from February onwards saw us hang on by the skin of our teeth that won't happen again we will finish 6th-8th imo.

My first match from the comfort of my birthday present to myself...

0602085_PE680153_S5.JPG

After all these years on the fringe I can finally join the hardcore in the Ikea Stand.

If we lose Poch need to go. If levy don’t pull the trigger is he who needs to go.
Two men who’ve worked incredibly hard to take out club forward so we’re competing in amongst the best of Europe. An utterly insane post. Thank fuck I’ll be back amongst the hardcore tomorrow backing the club. This board has lost the plot due to a bunch of tragic plastic noisy melts.

Two men who’ve worked incredibly hard to take out club forward so we’re competing in amongst the best of Europe. An utterly insane post. Thank fuck I’ll be back amongst the hardcore tomorrow backing the club. This board has lost the plot due to a bunch of tragic plastic noisy melts.
No away wins since February. Shite football. Shambolic press comments. Okay mate. Plastic.

Fuck knows.

Quite honestly, fuck knows.

-------------------Gazza---------------
Sanchez---Foyth---Davies---KWP
---------Wanyama--Dier-------------
----------------Sissoko-----------------
Eriksen----------------------------Dele
------------------Kane-------------------

WHO THE FUCK KNOWS ANYMORE

Two men who have worked hard to take the club but to the middle ages no melts just the facts and the truth.

If we lose Poch need to go. If levy don’t pull the trigger is he who needs to go.

Levy is going nowhere and like ever just losing a game is not the basis.

It will be the manner and the attitude of the players at this stage or if Levy truly believes a change of face and ideas is now required.

Last week all we did was lose at a place where even at our best we rarely do well at. What was an issue is that again we scored first, again conceded goals to mistakes and again did not look like we would score a second.

My biggest issue with Pochettino is that after 5 years we do not have the mental strength I thought he had nurtured. That is our most significant drawback and it underpins everything.

Fuck knows.

Quite honestly, fuck knows.

-------------------Gazza---------------
Sanchez---Foyth---Davies---KWP
---------Wanyama--Dier-------------
----------------Sissoko-----------------
Eriksen----------------------------Dele
------------------Kane-------------------

WHO THE FUCK KNOWS ANYMORE
Pretty sure that Gazzaniga, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Davies, Sissoko, Ndombele, Kane and Son start, that's already 8 'certainties'.

Levy is going nowhere and like ever just losing a game is not the basis.

It will be the manner and the attitude of the players at this stage or if Levy truly believes a change of face and ideas is now required.

Last week all we did was lose at a place where even at our best we rarely do well at. What was an issue is that again we scored first, again conceded goals to mistakes and again did not look like we would score a second.

My biggest issue with Pochettino is that after 5 years we have the mental strength I thought he had nurtured. That is our most significant drawback and it underpins everything.
What mental strength? More importantly where is it.

Back
Top Bottom