Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:sonhmm:...when you look at your 'phone to find the two teams top of the league ended up with last gasp victories and then your annoyance becomes reality when you grasp it's far more important Villa & Soton didn't get the points...

Why can’t chelsea just have an absolute shit season! Why does frank have to sort them out despite the transfer ban

edit - thought I was in other matches thread :pochbye:

:sonhmm:...when you look at your 'phone to find the two teams top of the league ended up with last gasp victories and then your annoyance becomes reality when you grasp it's far more important Villa & Soton didn't get the points...
I was sitting there watching both games, rooting for the underdogs. Then realized that would hurt us. That's when you know Spurs are in some type of trouble.

Two men who’ve worked incredibly hard to take out club forward so we’re competing in amongst the best of Europe. An utterly insane post. Thank fuck I’ll be back amongst the hardcore tomorrow backing the club. This board has lost the plot due to a bunch of tragic plastic noisy melts.
The hardcore like getting bumfucked by lower league trash?
Go you!

Why can’t chelsea just have an absolute shit season! Why does frank have to sort them out despite the transfer ban

edit - thought I was in other matches thread :pochbye:
Because they are a club that wants to win things like they have been used to remember those people who said that the Russian at Chelsea would get bored and it will coming crashing down, well 15 years later no boredom and they are still finishing top four and will win again long before we ever get a sniff of success.

If we manage to maintain our 11th place position to the end of the season then I'll be happy.
We have disgraced ourselves as a support. The players do not care and have disgraced their families. So 11th would be pretty good.

Levy is going nowhere and like ever just losing a game is not the basis.

It will be the manner and the attitude of the players at this stage or if Levy truly believes a change of face and ideas is now required.

Last week all we did was lose at a place where even at our best we rarely do well at. What was an issue is that again we scored first, again conceded goals to mistakes and again did not look like we would score a second.

My biggest issue with Pochettino is that after 5 years we do not have the mental strength I thought he had nurtured. That is our most significant drawback and it underpins everything.

Some good points but Sonny should have made it 2-0 tbf

Two men who’ve worked incredibly hard to take out club forward so we’re competing in amongst the best of Europe. An utterly insane post. Thank fuck I’ll be back amongst the hardcore tomorrow backing the club. This board has lost the plot due to a bunch of tragic plastic noisy melts.
apparently - real men can see the worst and that trying to find positives is a sign that you are not a real man

Sissoko and Ndombele in the middle

Lucas, Lo Celso and Sonny in front of them

Kane up front
snakepastor-1-61b4.gif

The hardcore like getting bumfucked by lower league trash?
Go you!
The hardcore have enjoyed some pretty immense away days season after season under Poch thank you very much. Culminating in the City and Ajax matches last season. Didn’t realise you equated that with being bum fucked, but it’s the 21st century so enjoy whatever makes you happy. We’re proud of you.

Lol ok. We’ve been running relegation LEAGUE form in 2019. And the manager has lost many players, and persists with stupid tactics and formations. Whatever brownie points he built up previously are being destroyed with every passing poor result.

Back
Top Bottom