EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck sake Tommy do you have to get into petty arguments every time you get involved in a thread
no - but then again surely I can stand up for myself when some pompous arse calls me a racist when I call a Frenchman a frog?
When I start getting the arseholes when a Frenchman calls me a Rosbif, then I'll worry about calling the French Frogs - which has absolutely nothing to do with a insulting people because of any implied insult likening a nationality of people, irrespective of their race - to anything aquatic but is simply an alliterative nickname.
What next - a I racist if I call you a Brit, or a Yank or an Aussie (whatever you are?)

Trust me, I'm more insulted at being called a racist than any French person would ever be at being called a frog.

So no - I don't have to, but I reserve the right to ridicule the pompous and ludicrous posts that other people make.

Or do I need to clear things with you first? Let me know if I do, I'd hate to upset the applecart.

I have no problem with Brad? I don't bad mouth any of our players.
I prefer Lloris but I don't constantly post about it, I'm entitled to an opinion as much as you.

But now as I read this back I wonder are you just having me on for a laugh

you have made several posts about Lloris's suitability as opposed to Friedel's. Hence my comment.
I think Friedel is a better keeper but I would play LLoris because he will be here for the long term, which Friedel wont. I have no issues with your opinion, just the repetitive frequency with which you make it, thats all.

you have made several posts about Lloris's suitability as opposed to Friedel's. Hence my comment.
I think Friedel is a better keeper but I would play LLoris because he will be here for the long term, which Friedel wont. I have no issues with your opinion, just the repetitive frequency with which you make it, thats all.

What frequency are you on about? I really think this is a wind up, I posted about it once in this thread and once in the Hugo vs Brad thread, you're full of hot air.

Well played Spurs.

Lloris MoTM, and Walker close second.

Turns out the switch was at the wrong time as we lost the momentum. Not enough from Bale, Lennon, Ade or Defoe.

Siggy tried well, as did Carroll, but I think young Tom was a bit out of his depth.

Would love to beat these scum in the final in Amsterdam. Ajax and Spurs Yids. Tasty.

They played incredibly deep though. You get the feeling the players we have are best suited for a 4-4-2, yet its not the managers system.

On a lighter note its now apparent Ashley was stabbed in the leg, not the neck as reported, and they expect him to recover!:parker:

Dempsey you have one more game. I'm on the verge of calling you shit..

We need Levy to stop being so tight and buy a deep squad full of world class player, instead of a group of average players!

Back
Top Bottom