EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

lloris man of the match?
Yid of the match.

JgNJWcfr.png

to sum up ITV4'S coverage... LIVERPOOL PLAYING... Spurs game, yeah-yeah, blah-blah-blah 0-0... BACK TO LIVERPOOL!

fuck's sake, a creditable 0-0 and 2 fans stabbed is not to be skimmed over, yet ITV will manage to, somehow...

All to play for against Pana...

1882's 90 Minutes of Noise v The Greeks and their unrivalled impassioned support... build THAT up you ITV scum!
Then I guess the Liverpool Under-11's Girls' Youth team will be playing that night, and no doubt get the headlines instead!

Insipid performance, nervy and nt a lot of energy. Good couple of saves from Hugo but fuck me, if anyone thinks his punching is good, look at his face for that one where he got "fouled". That could have gone anywhere

What frequency are you on about? I really think this is a wind up, I posted about it once in this thread and once in the Hugo vs Brad thread, you're full of hot air.
I'm really not that fussed about it, I have seen you make posts about it before, if I'm wrong - I apologise, but you have a memorable name and whenever I see you post, I think of you as the guy who's always posting about Lloris v Friedel.
Why would I make it up?

Hey - if I'm wrong I apologise, its not like I'm accusing you of being a rapist

or a racist.........

Though he obviously needs to get his fitness back, there were a couple of touches from Dembele that made me remember exactly why we've missed him so much. Also lloris looked good.

Decent result even if the performance was average.

You're right... this isn't a Nazi salute either...

di-canio-fascist.jpg

it's a FASCIST salute... doesn't make it right though, does it?

PLEASE stop defending the NAZI/RACIST/FASCIST/FAR-RIGHT element of your fan-base..

You are right, 1882 - This one is a nazi-fascist salute, the other one, like it or not, is the "suck this" gesture done in all stadiums around Italy (and not only, I guess).
I just told you by way of curiosity - you are free to think differently

Anyway, not a key point in my position.
Again: I am not defending anything. I am at least as anti-fascist as you are.

Nice match, happy Lazio went to the round of 32, hope you'll join us.

Yeah he's another one of the "Im a better fan than you" brigade. Even worse when they slag someone else for it. Im not ashamed of my support levels.

Funny how people preach about "Pleeeeeeease listen to Flav. Pleeeeeeese Make the forum nice and peaceful."

Then send conceited digs. I have a go, but at least Im up front with it.

to sum up ITV4'S coverage... LIVERPOOL PLAYING... Spurs game, yeah-yeah, blah-blah-blah 0-0... BACK TO LIVERPOOL!

fuck's sake, a creditable 0-0 and 2 fans stabbed is not to be skimmed over, yet ITV will manage to, somehow...

All to play for against Pana...

1882's 90 Minutes of Noise v The Greeks and their unrivalled impassioned support... build THAT up you ITV scum!
Then I guess the Liverpool Under-11's Girls' Youth team will be playing that night, and no doubt get the headlines instead!

So true, they can't fucking wait to talk about Liverpool

A deep squad full of world class players is pretty expensive. Spurs have money, but it's a little more difficult than "buy a squad of world class players, problem solved." For all of City's quality, that approach sure hasn't helped them in European competition.

Yeah he's another one of the "Im a better fan than you" brigade. Even worse when they slag someone else for it. Im not ashamed of my support levels.

Funny how people preach about "Pleeeeeeease listen to Flav. Pleeeeeeese Make the forum nice and peaceful."

Then send conceited digs. I have a go, but at least Im up front with it.

I thought you lived in Holland?

You are right, 1882 - This one is a nazi-fascist salute, the other one, like it or not, is the "suck this" gesture done in all stadiums around Italy (and not only, I guess).
I just told you by way of curiosity - you are free to think differently

Anyway, not a key point in my position.
Again: I am not defending anything. I am at least as anti-fascist as you are.

Nice match, happy Lazio went to the round of 32, hope you'll join us.

We'll see you there...

but maybe the Italian fans (assuming it's ALL clubs rather than just the Roman tifosi) would do better to think of a different "suck this" gesture, that isn't so reminiscent of the Fascist salute... you must SURELY appreciate the confusion of a simple Englishman!!

COYS!

I'm really not that fussed about it, I have seen you make posts about it before, if I'm wrong - I apologise, but you have a memorable name and whenever I see you post, I think of you as the guy who's always posting about Lloris v Friedel.
Why would I make it up?

Hey - if I'm wrong I apologise, its not like I'm accusing you of being a rapist

or a racist.........

Well, not sure who you're confusing with me, cause I just did a search through my posts, and aside from this thread, I've mentioned him 3 times, and once was a joke.

So that's 3/353 posts mate.

Back
Top Bottom