EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

did I say it was "all game"
no I didn't, but I have seen enough whiney posts about how bad Friedel is from you to know its a hobbyhorse of yours.

not really such a muppet a I?

Oh god and and you're one of those wanky posters that then dislikes all of my posts because I said something that wasn't complementary - how old?

Enough whingey posts about Friedel? Intriguing. Care to show me where they are?

Edit: Also I neg repped for the frog remark, no need for it

Enough whingey posts about Friedel? Intriguing. Care to show me where they are?

Edit: Also I neg repped for the frog remark, no need for it
christ, thats some problem you have got there mate, you post stuff and then suffer amnesia.

You could well be advised to seek medical help with that, its not my field.

christ, thats some problem you have got there mate, you post stuff and then suffer amnesia.

You could well be advised to seek medical help with that, its not my field.

I have no problem with Brad? I don't bad mouth any of our players.
I prefer Lloris but I don't constantly post about it, I'm entitled to an opinion as much as you.

But now as I read this back I wonder are you just having me on for a laugh

Liking Hugo more every minute.

I see what others have said about punching, but his punching is pretty good. Different story if he was like De Gea and punched like a wet rag hitting a wall.

Back
Top Bottom