Europa Conference - Mura (A) 25th November 17:45KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

100% down to Conte so far.
Hold it, it's down to Conte? These shitty players have been here for years being shit under successive managers and yet you want to blame the shit on the guy that's been here for a couple weeks? So there's a combination of players you think would actually be playing scintillating football had Conte done his selection job better?

Get over it. We are shit and it's because of the shit players not the 5th manager for which these shit players have played shit. FFS!!!!

Genuinely struggle to name more than three players that we should keep hold of out of this current crop? Son, Skipp, Romero maybe??
Son, Skipp, Hugo, Romero. Jury's out on Emerson, Lucas might be a decent squad option and Reguilon might come good. The rest of them I'd get rid of.

Even Kane looks BASIC
Gollini is awful why the heck waste a valuable foreign player spot on a goalie that is worse than Gazaniga and Vorm. We just need to sell Sessegnon best for his career and for us. Doherty needs to go as well. I miss Lamela, Gil looks a lot worse.
I'm not even joking but his youtube highlight reel makes him look borderline world class

Back
Top Bottom