Europa Conference - Mura (A) 25th November 17:45KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our B team truly are a shower of shite.. Dele Ali , I mean what in the actual hell is was that half. Gil bearing the burden of changing the game and he’s just not at that level yet. Second half back to basics just play direct balls to the forwards.

I don’t know, our B team are a curious band of rejects from eternally injured damp squib Sess to former hero turned hopeless nobody Alli to record signing Sanchez it’s a strange amalgamation of dejected souls.

The fact we paid 50 million for Ndombele is a fn disgrace. He literally has no idea what he is doing. Slows the game down everytime. Truly awful player, he should take a fair few others with him, but most of all he should take levy - do you trust levy in the next two transfer windows after what he managed in the last 6......... Worst spurs squad since the 90s and no fn manager on earth could rescue this lot in training alone.

Well it seems there are many here who are enjoying this shambles.
100% down to Conte so far.
Too many changes. Let's hope we can get a Mura player to double up their yellow card and Conte to get a spark going.
Down to conte ??🤣🤣🤣 get a grip. He has to try these players. This fucking braindead shower of rubbish cunts been here a long time. Cant keep playing the same players

We've got no choice but to play the first team from now till January. Twice a week but we can't carry on giving these useless cunts chance after chance to prove themselves. Alli, Docherty, Ndombele are a fucking disgrace. I never want to see them in a Spurs shirt again. Kane can't be far off a run of games on the bench either. No choice but to try Son up there.

Might take Sessegnon a few months to get back into the team post this, that was daft.
Our build up play slow, passing no good enough and not enough movement, effectively more nuno ball under conte. Players have to really look themselves in the mirror tonight.
Son and Lucas on at HT for dele and Gil.

Doherty - wage theif cunt must be sacked tonight

No 2 ways about it

Gooner agent CUNT
Remember when we signed him? The few on here who were uderwhelmed were cast as heathens and they wanted us burned!

The marquee permanent signig of Jose's 10/10 summer transfer window if I recall correctly

Only 5 subs available - keep Kane and Skipp on - hope the others aren’t toooooo crap for the rest of the evening.

Dele off; Sanchez off; Doherty off; Gil off (for someone with a bit of muscle on him); N’Dombele off…

Ah. Ah.
Ah.

Why do I watch this!!!!

Our B team truly are a shower of shite.. Dele Ali , I mean what in the actual hell is was that half. Gil bearing the burden of changing the game and he’s just not at that level yet. Second half back to basics just play direct balls to the forwards.

I don’t know, our B team are a curious band of rejects from eternally injured damp squib Sess to former hero turned hopeless nobody Alli to record signing Sanchez it’s a strange amalgamation of dejected souls.
Same as the a team

The fact we paid 50 million for Ndombele is a fn disgrace. He literally has no idea what he is doing. Slows the game down everytime. Truly awful player, he should take a fair few others with him, but most of all he should take levy - do you trust levy in the next two transfer windows after what he managed in the last 6......... Worst spurs squad since the 90s and no fn manager on earth could rescue this lot in training alone.
Literally the only player out there who's done anything remotely good today

Back
Top Bottom