Europa Conference - Mura (A) 25th November 17:45KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our summer signings were utter shite

Royal - bang average
Gollini -rubbish
Romero - jury out
Gil - nowhere near ready

Disastrous window once more

DON PARATICI
Watch the Levy cultist spin thus into a GOAT window

Half of those are joker loans

Levycunt charlatan fraud - you get what you pay for you thick bald CUNT!

Woah no excuse for that pile of tripe. The mobster aint gonna have that shit. Dele playing lazy, kane again giving the ball away, defenders heads have gone. Were gonna win it though. I can feel it in my plums.

COYS

Absolute pile of scutter. Fat fuck tanguy walking around not showing for the ball. Sissoko offered more options. What is the point in dele at all. In general.
Kane muck, doherty muck, sess muck..
Honestly dont even know where this team is from and we're making them look top quality. God we're shit. Only so often contes half time roasting will work.
These cunts dont give a fuck

These reserve players are absolutely stealing a living.

The only two from 11 that I would keep at the club are Kane and Skipp the rest I'd release.

Where is the professional pride? getting well beat by a bunch of fucking farmers.

And can somebody please tell me why our defence is camped on the edge of our own box with 10 men? do you see any speedsters in their side? We should be playing the game in their half and pressing the fucking granny out of them, but instead we are spread all over the pitch.

Fucking joke, this team is going to put me in an early grave

Live look at Beech Beech trying to come up with new excuses for Kane

Chewing Gum Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom