Europa Conference - Mura (A) 25th November 17:45KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There are some awful performances out there, but I don't ever want to see Ndombele in a tottenham shirt ever again.

Absolute waste of skin. I can't ever remember seeing a centre midfielder just so patently not arsed about playing for us, tackling, chasing back and just basically competing on a football pitch. Cannot fucking stand the guy.
He’s had performances worthy of this comment, but this isn’t one of them. He’s our most dangerous player out there

Encouraging 40 minutes and can definitely see the players responding well to the new regime.

Let’s not forget this is European opposition.
In a cup. A European Cup.

Good movement and passing and even the crowd are chanting our subs name “Moura clap clap clap Moura”

That’s respect.

Dele looks proper. A proper player.
Kane has been sublime tonight, silky stuff and he ran.

Gollini is nearly as good as Bobby Mimms too

Good times

There are some awful performances out there, but I don't ever want to see Ndombele in a tottenham shirt ever again.

Absolute waste of skin. I can't ever remember seeing a centre midfielder just so patently not arsed about playing for us, tackling, chasing back and just basically competing on a football pitch. Cannot fucking stand the guy.
He is absolute arse. Never hated one of our players as much as Tanguy. Guy thinks he's gonna end up at Madrid but the truth is he will end up a fat waste of a career at Galatasaray or somewhere.

The local meatpacking plant had to close half a day to let the Mura players off to play in this match and they're beating our ass like a stolen drum.

Back
Top Bottom