Euro 2016 - France

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ireland-may-not-have-the-best-football-team-but-they-do-have-the-best-flags-photos-11.jpg

I really wish Hodgson would be brave and go with Kane, Vardy and Sturridge up top.

Instead we will get Kane benched. Few changes from the previous two games. Milner in the the team with Wilshere and potential to fuck it up, finish 3rd and get Spain in the next few round.

i like irish fans ,they are cool ,and chill ,happy fans ,no warrior behaviour like others...
i vote for them as best fans in this Euro tournament

For the arch-contrarian out there, there is surely a philosophical argument against that. I'm a solipsist though, so I'll let 'you' know whether Australia really pre-existed its discovery or not once I've decided.

Ah but wasn't it once part of Antartica and split off forming the Great Australian Bite?

Therefore not an island!

Gotta trust ole Baz!

:pochwtf:

Can..Raheem Sterling, really be passionate to play for England when he is Jamaica born. I do not believe you can be. It must be difficult to stand there and sing the national anthem of another country?

Lallana is another, Spanish decent-you must play for your blood father/fathers.

Vardy is another, a Gipsy I believe.
You are UKIP

Not only do I trust you Baz, I actually want to be you.

No, fuck it, you're like my internet Dad.

Ouch!

Be careful I'm reading Acid House by Irvine Welsh and am born again hard!

The spoof wind up with the Rugby fan has to be one of the funniest ever written!

Genuine LOL

:sonlol:

What is Roy honestly thinking w/ that line up today ? Kane makes a bit of sense, but Alli , Rose and Walker getting replaced by Bertrand, Clyne and Henderson ? Roy having a few drinks at the bar when he put this line-up together

What is Roy honestly thinking w/ that line up today ? Kane makes a bit of sense, but Alli , Rose and Walker getting replaced by Bertrand, Clyne and Henderson ? Roy having a few drinks at the bar when he put this line-up together

Has the line up been announced yet?

If you're right then Woy is taking a hugs risk there.

#ENG line-up v #SVK in St Etienne: Hart, Clyne, Cahill (c), Smalling, Bertrand, Dier, Henderson, Wilshere, Lallana, Vardy, Sturridge

#ENG line-up v #SVK in St Etienne: Hart, Clyne, Cahill (c), Smalling, Bertrand, Dier, Henderson, Wilshere, Lallana, Vardy, Sturridge

Woy is a fool. Why make such drastic changes ? A good team generally doesn't make many changes . I think I'd laugh my head off if this backfires

No problem rotating Walker & rose, why the fuck would you bring 2 other full backs and not use them? Said it earlier before tournament started, he is copying Poch. Spent most of Englands preparation at Hotspur Way and Poch was in attendance for the sessions. We rotated our fullbacks to great acclaim season. (I play fullback and no other position is as hard physically, the sprints you put in are looong ave 30 - 40yrds both going forwards and back) ave sprint for other positions combined is 10yrs -15yrds. Clyne and Bertrand are both good FB's.

Back
Top Bottom