Euro 2016 - France

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, I meant tonight. But if you close it out at a conceptual level, as you have, then I am adrift in a no man's land somewhere between desire and reality.

Might watch a movie and fuck off for a bit; my form has been poor in here. Post-modern at best, post-pish at worst.

I've been utter shite. I wish I was dead. I knew it was Madrid, I just didn't care.

I've been utter shite. I wish I was dead. I knew it was Madrid, I just didn't care.
You can't wish you were dead. It's as impossible as dreaming death. We just can't do it.

Physical exercise is good. I'm a firm believer in working on the crude matter of this Crashawian cage for its curious bi-products in the mind. Don't get me wrong, I'm no ray of sunshine, that is for sure, but I'm not dead either.

I've only been in the airport in Madrid. It looked arid yet stylish. I bought an unusual Madrid mug for my grandmother; she probably thinks I'm a cunt.

You can't wish you were dead. It's as impossible as dreaming death. We just can't do it.

Physical exercise is good. I'm a firm believer in working on the crude matter of this Crashawian cage for its curious bi-products in the mind. Don't get me wrong, I'm no ray of sunshine, that is for sure, but I'm not dead either.

I've only been in the airport in Madrid. It looked arid yet stylish. I bought an unusual Madrid mug for my grandmother; she probably thinks I'm a cunt.

I'm Spurs, I never get what I wish for. Meeting up with those old timers tonight made me realise how much I loved football before it all went to shit.

Back
Top Bottom