Euro 2016 - France

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No. The answer is Australia.

Just because it hadn't been discovered doesn't mean it wasn't still the biggest land mass/island.

Boom!

You can all have that for free.
For the arch-contrarian out there, there is surely a philosophical argument against that. I'm a solipsist though, so I'll let 'you' know whether Australia really pre-existed its discovery or not once I've decided.

You just missed a fine game, Joe.
Audere was (is?) the gamesmaster

I'm currently where I grew up keeping a eye on the old man while my mum is on holiday.

Walked into my (old) local, and bumped into some Spurs from way back. I sat with my back to the screen whilst swapping old bollocks, so I missed the game.

I'm currently where I grew up keeping a eye on the old man while my mum is on holiday.

Walked into my (old) local, and bumped into some Spurs from way back. I sat with my back to the screen whilst swapping old bollocks, so I missed the game.
I was talking about the geographic trivia.

Anyway, very restrained of you returning at this early hour.

Back
Top Bottom