Episode 20 discussion ideas

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would love to know what you guys would do if we won the league or what you would do for us to win it? If we won I'd get a tattoo of the premier league cup on my old chap and windmill any Gooner/Chav/Liverscum/Man U (Suffolk) at any given opportunity. And to win it, just once, I'm not greedy, I'd do anything...ANYTHING! COYS!

If we win the league, I will genuinely get a tattoo of something Fighting Cock related.

I'm not saying we don't have a chance, I'd just be that ecstatic I genuinely wouldn't give a flying fuck... What could the tattoo be of?

- Lennon and Bale's wing swapping - does it work and should it continue?

- If we achieve 2nd/3rd in the league, can anyone still want Harry to leave, would it not be time to move on, recognise his achievement and herald him as one of our best ever managers?

- One for Windy perhaps. With no EL football now, should we look to loan our young talent to Championship clubs or blood them at the end of matches in the PL?

I think we all agree sooner or later somebody is going to take a proper beating when they play us.

And as so far this season we haven't seen anybody score a hat-trick but surely just a matter of time, the best/most memorable hat-trick you have seen by a Spurs player.

Discussion Points:

Would you go through Antonio Banderas for a piece of Salma Hayek?

Would you agree that sweetcorn is a pointless vegetable?

Which present day footballers would you choose to bukkake you - no more than 5 allowed?

Which farmyard animal would you rather wank off?

Spurs players as biscuits?

Thoughts on how we feel about having two gooners and a spammer in the squad? I don't mean in terms of performance - we know thats been good, but we have to know - IS IT RIGHT?!

Which will be the game we slip up on? Stoke away?

Who got Benny's shirt after the Notlob game? It went into the south stand somewhere.

Why did Windy stand me up in the B&H on Saturday? Is it because I is black* ?

*I am not black.

@TheBeamish

A look back on the grim 90's and 00's and how far we have come. Highlighting some of the total fucking flops we have signed (I'm looking at you Rebrov).

Christmas wish-list of realistic signings we want. and why the hell we're looking at Venkys Chicken Rovers for additions to the squad.

Can you discuss some of the shit craic people in this thread have. I mean chistmas wish-list signings, small time opinions of players from other teams come on guys sort it out.

A discussion could be how do we improve on the quality of some of the posters above - not you Forrest!

SpursUltra said:
I think we all agree sooner or later somebody is going to take a proper beating when they play us.

And as so far this season we haven't seen anybody score a hat-trick but surely just a matter of time, the best/most memorable hat-trick you have seen by a Spurs player.

Not the greatest but for me Ronnie Rosenthal's Hat trick against Southampton in the FA cup in 1995 has to be up there. For those too young pr who have forgotten we went 2-0 down before Rosenthal came on as a sub in the second half, turned the ball nicely in to the then and then scored two absolute screamers either could have been goal of the season. His 2nd goal equalised and the third was scored in injury time.

Sheringham and Barmby and Anderton went on the score and we ended up winning 6-2.

I remember thinking school the next day was going to be hell... Going out to Southampton. Instead I spent lunchtime trying to boot the ball as hard as I could from miles out pretending I was Rosenthal.

Do you guys think that with our forthcoming schedule of games that we could win enough points to gain a big enough gap to cover any kind of drop in form over the period of Feb to March, during which time we are due to play Liverpool the Arse and Chelski away and Man U at home and still stay in the top 3 or 4?

Sibs said:
SpursUltra said:

Not the greatest but for me Ronnie Rosenthal's Hat trick against Southampton in the FA cup in 1995 has to be up there. For those too young pr who have forgotten we went 2-0 down before Rosenthal came on as a sub in the second half, turned the ball nicely in to the then and then scored two absolute screamers either could have been goal of the season. His 2nd goal equalised and the third was scored in injury time.

Sheringham and Barmby and Anderton went on the score and we ended up winning 6-2.

I remember thinking school the next day was going to be hell... Going out to Southampton. Instead I spent lunchtime trying to boot the ball as hard as I could from miles out pretending I was Rosenthal.

Steffen Iversen against Sunderland. I think we won 4-0 midweek evening game iirc.

:gazza:

Back
Top Bottom