England squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Speaking of Sancho, he's been gash for England other than where he scored a double in one game against a crap team and really needs to make his mark now. He always looks a bit out of shape to me, like he's not 100% in the best physical shape he could be.

Speaking of Sancho, he's been gash for England other than where he scored a double in one game against a crap team and really needs to make his mark now. He always looks a bit out of shape to me, like he's not 100% in the best physical shape he could be.
Think he is the next Dele Alli way too much way to soon. He never even had the MKD dog work Alli put in. I think any side that pays huge sums for him will court disaster.

Think he is the next Dele Alli way too much way to soon. He never even had the MKD dog work Alli put in. I think any side that pays huge sums for him will court disaster.

I think he's naturally far more talented than Alli, but that doesn't guarantee anything of course. I think it will depend on what team he signs for. United player a counter attacking game and that would suit Sancho.

Great header by our finest.

But fuck me are Dixon and the other clown negative. One thing Albania are is organised. They're a solid team, and on an awfully slow pitch you're not going to create a bundle of chances in the first half. They've done so much moaning and groaning - We're not playing the fucking Faroe Islands. I moan my tits off, but Christ.

Don't get it with Philips though. A very average player. We should be playing with another attacker here instead of him.

I've been watching Gogglesprogs, much more entertaining !
Turned over during the ads, and the first thing I hear is the commentator speculating about Harry's future. Turning back again, otherwise I'll end up throwing something at the telly.
I was watching a documentary about corruption in Malaysia using shell companies . Much more exciting

France only beat Kazakhstan 0-2, and they're worse than Albania. The smaller nations are generally much fitter and much more organised than they used to be, so you rarely see them get dismantled even when up against the better sides.

Back
Top Bottom