England squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's not England's fault, they have to fulfil the fixture.
San Marino and Andorra in the qualifying groups though, in the middle of a pandemic ... what's the point? People say how can these teams get better if they never play better opposition. But they can't get better, Andorra has the same population as Bracknell.
They could play for 100 years and they won't get any better.
Unless messi and Ronaldo go on a shagging spree in their countries

Could and should have been 10. Sterling and Lingard should have scored 5 or 6 just between the two of them. I thought Bellingham looked outstanding, despite the opposition, for a 17 year old. Trippier was crap when he came on though. Phillips was a bit cack too.

Foden and Bellingham stood out from a pretty dull display in the second half. Two potential world-beaters there. Along with Sancho and Greenwood there is absurd young talent coming through. Bellingham in particular I find the most interesting. His style is unique, a little bit of Carrick (still one of the best players I have seen live) and Gerrard but he is fast and has quick feet. Plus, we need someone good in CM to win anything in the future.

Foden and Bellingham stood out from a pretty dull display in the second half. Two potential world-beaters there. Along with Sancho and Greenwood there is absurd young talent coming through. Bellingham in particular I find the most interesting. His style is unique, a little bit of Carrick (still one of the best players I have seen live) and Gerrard but he is fast and has quick feet. Plus, we need someone good in CM to win anything in the future.

A midfield three of Rice, Bellingham and Mount is pretty tasty. That leaves Foden battling it out with Grealish and Rashford for a place on the left to play up with Kane and either Sterling or Sancho. Some ridiculous depth and talent there if used correctly.

Could and should have been 10. Sterling and Lingard should have scored 5 or 6 just between the two of them. I thought Bellingham looked outstanding, despite the opposition, for a 17 year old. Trippier was crap when he came on though. Phillips was a bit cack too.
They are desperate for Phillips to be better than he is

I grew up watching Carrick in the youth teams, Cole got all the praise but Carrick was a level above.

Modric is the best player I've seen live by a margin, should go down as an all time great.

Back
Top Bottom