Drinking on a school night

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

can't really blame them for going out. 5 days before a game and supposedly no training in the morning. The only thing I'm disappointed at is that they held Aaron back from decking Payne.

can't really blame them for going out. 5 days before a game and supposedly no training in the morning. The only thing I'm disappointed at is that they held Aaron back from decking Payne.

I don't like it. This should be the most important week of the season. They just had a four day holiday. Surely the management could have kept them on the leash not the lash.

Let that be the incentive.

I appreciate they are young men but they are paid an awful lot to be serious in their work. You wouldn't catch many people on their equivalent pay bracket and at the height of their careers most pivotal point saying lets go smash down some vodka and finger a waitress.

If its to let off some steam then can't they have a game of table tennis ffs?

I don't like it. This should be the most important week of the season. They just had a four day holiday. Surely the management could have kept them on the leash not the lash.

Let that be the incentive.

I appreciate they are young men but they are paid an awful lot to be serious in their work. You wouldn't catch many people on their equivalent pay bracket and at the height of their careers most pivotal point saying lets go smash down some vodka and finger a waitress.

If its to let off some steam then can't they have a game of table tennis ffs?
I know what you mean and if it was down to me they wouldn't be out. I'm just struggling to care about it. Although saying that I'm struggling to care about anything at the moment.

I know what you mean and if it was down to me they wouldn't be out. I'm just struggling to care about it. Although saying that I'm struggling to care about anything at the moment.

Same here mate.

Roll on Sunday so I can get on with my life. I can't believe they have snared me again.

After the Olympics and the whore, coupled with my wedding in July I thought I could leave this shit on the side.

The difference is I will be happy for the Europa as I have accepted it.

Just want it over now.

Same here mate.

Roll on Sunday so I can get on with my life. I can't believe they have snared me again.

After the Olympics and the whore, coupled with my wedding in July I thought I could leave this shit on the side.

The difference is I will be happy for the Europa as I have accepted it.

Just want it over now.
spot on. Europa is a good laugh anyway, it'll do.

if its true, then they should all be fined for not being sensible, they're supposed to be professionals after all. They only have to wait for a week before they can go on holiday and drink as much as they like.

Teddy Sherry-ingham
Bill Brown Ale

Cheers

I just can't help but think it must have sounded like a messed up Catherine Tate sketch with Lennon going, "Why don't you shut up then? Why don't you shut up then? 'Ave you got a problem? Are you disrespecting me? Why don't you shut up then?"

Or just

U-WOT-M8.jpg

Hang on. Has anyone questioned how One Direction got into this establishment?

Wouldn't you have to be over 18 to get in there?

He is clearly stalking that barmaid, which is why he became so enraged. Probably paid the bouncer to let him in citing that he will "cry if I cant be near her", and the bouncer was like, "alright you fucking sap. 50 quid"

Back
Top Bottom