Drinking on a school night

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Blanchflower Blanchflower they say 'AVB gave them yesterday morning off training' is that likely to be true? And even if it is they wouldn't have the next morning off! Hungover in training. Even if he did give them the morning off he wouldn't have meant go clubbing and start drinking.

Couldn't they have waited a week

you shouldn't believe everything you read 8cspurs8 8cspurs8

not saying I believe it. Hence the enquiries about training etc. But they do have history with it, I don't find it hard to believe they were generally out drinking. Most of it may be bullshit but there's chance that's true.

Lennon used to smoke until not long ago, as did J.D. Lennon still might to be honest

not saying I believe it. Hence the enquiries about training etc. But they do have history with it, I don't find it hard to believe they were generally out drinking. Most of it may be bullshit but there's chance that's true.

Lennon used to smoke until not long ago, as did J.D. Lennon still might to be honest
The problem with this modern age is we know too much about the players, it's not like they're smoking 60 a day (not digging you out, just a general comment).

I doubt they'd be getting shitfaced, they all looked pretty perky in the training pics this morning. Fucking tabloids man!

Blanchflower Blanchflower they say 'AVB gave them yesterday morning off training' is that likely to be true? And even if it is they wouldn't have the next morning off! Hungover in training. Even if he did give them the morning off he wouldn't have meant go clubbing and start drinking.

Couldn't they have waited a week

When the story says "2am yesterday morning" I think they mean Tuesday night - I'd be surprised if they had Wednesday off training.

But I think that training only starts at 10.30, if I didn't need to be at work until that time every day and was paid £50k a week then I'd be in Funky Buddha every night as well.

Also just because they had vodka at their table doesn't actually mean they were drinking.

The problem with this modern age is we know too much about the players, it's not like they're smoking 60 a day (not digging you out, just a general comment).

I doubt they'd be getting shitfaced, they all looked pretty perky in the training pics this morning. Fucking tabloids man!

Yeah I agree completely it's just annoying when (not so much anymore) you see Lennon panting and immediately (wrongly maybe) you/I think stop fucking smoking

or shit like this comes out (possibly wrongly) so close to the end of the season when you/I think wait a few days!

Jordan Archers
Harry Kaned

All the rest had been taken :bmj: So excuse the quality.

I love how in the story they mentioned that Liam Payne had done a few boxing lessons.
Sorry, but you are not going to beat up a professional athlete(s) you little nappy shitter :gio:

Day off? What the frikkin fek is this all about???? :gallas: AVB should be whipping them into shape 24/7 to get ready for each match. This right here is why we lack urgency in our play!!

Back
Top Bottom