Drinking on a school night

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Mirror:
The girl had been serving Aaron Lennon, Kyle Walker, Tom Huddlestone and Jake Livermore with jeroboams of vodka...
A jeroboam = 4 wine bottles = 3 litres. Pluralised, too. So that's more than one bottle of Vodka each.

Bollocks like this is why I wouldn't wipe my arse on the Mirror.

The Mirror:
A jeroboam = 4 wine bottles = 3 litres. Pluralised, too. So that's more than one bottle of Vodka each.

Bollocks like this is why I wouldn't wipe my arse on the Mirror.

It used to be yeah, now a Jeroboam is just a standard 75cl bottle of wine or spirit. So they werent going as hard as it sounds.

No idea, all I know is that in the modern day a Jeroboam is 1 bottle of wine and has become standard. Dont think anything else changed. I blame the french. They had different meanings for the word for centuries depending on the region the wine was produced in.

40479_cockspur.jpg

Back
Top Bottom