Dressing Room Issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can definitely see why Jan would want to bum her

tottenham-wags-b.jpg

But really cant see Eriksen chinning anyone, which I guess is why Harry Kane got thrown in the mix.

This sounds like something a couple of teenagers have thought up while stoned

I haven’t said I believe it.... wanting something to be fake doesn’t make it fake though.

I find it amusing that despite your stance, you’ve made the most amount of posts, and the most passionate about it.

Most people are just laughing or making some kind of blasé comments about it.

You’ve gone all in though. Who’s irrational..?

Dude it's such an irrational post that it makes me mad that people post as if it's a fact. Apologies for the insults earlier... maybe I'm just fed up with toxic news and toxic Twitter etc etc

Fucking hell this thread is embarrasing, just goes to show that people will believe anything.

That being said, I heard the reason Dier and Dele aren't hanging out all the time anymore is because Dele caught Dier hanging out the back of his girlfriend, that's why they broke up last year and that's why Deles form has dropped off a cliff and he got his teeth done to try and impress her again.

It's also the reason Dier put on so much weight, all that netflix and chilling, this is what my mates sisters old friend from schools dad told me anyway.

Don't worry, they have made up now though, they tag teamed Eriksens Mrs with Jan, Eriksen has become the cuck of the group and has accepted his place.

You bastard! Maths is my kryptonite! Help a brother out
It's the old joke about a naive young man who visits a prostitute for the first time...
She asks him what he'd like, he doesn't know, so she suggests they try some "69"...

...once they have finished, he says:
"Thank you, it was lovely... but I don't think I could do that another 68 times!"

Thass all...

I doubt it's true, I think if it was it would have come out weeks ago when Jan had his black eye. I'm sure the gutter press would have reported it before some random twat on the internet.

Calm the fuck down you drama queen.....your absolute hysterics smack off panic and doubt.

Your reaction is the one out of everyone that looks like you might believe it. Who gives a fuck if there’s a thread on it.

And learn what the word IF means.

Unless you were there, you’re just hoping it’s not true like everyone else. You know fuck all about it. Like everyone else.

Oh I suppose I should post comments like "If It's true" like you you old cock. I am calling it for the absolute bullshit it is and I can't believe anyone would put any belief in a load of old gash. Don't get offensive...try replying in a sane and rational way rather than drama queen this and that. You are and always have been a bellend. And yes I realise I've just insulted you but you reap what you sow

I'd say it is almost definitely fake, but I don't understand how people can just straight up go 'no this isn't true'. How the fuck would we know?
Same as people believing it IS true, just cos it's on the internet...

The most devisive, annoying phrase that always pops up with these types of story is; 'no smoke without fire'... it gives an uncontestable apparent credence to any old guff!

Jan just posted a heart eyed emoji on Eriksen's Instagram post about yesterday's result.

At least their social media coordinators get along.
It's probably 'cos he mistakenly thought he was replying to 'Mrs Eriksen'

It's the old joke about a naive young man who visits a prostitute for the first time...
She asks him what he'd like, he doesn't know, so she suggests they try some "69"...

...once they have finished, he says:
"Thank you, it was lovely... but I don't think I could do that another 68 times!"

Thass all...

Oh fuck me that's funny! Sorry was being too slow...Title of your mum's sex tape!

Back
Top Bottom