Dressing Room Issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Awwww man....been feeling shite about it and still am. My apologies were heartfelt and sincere though and it was a bad taste joke.
Thanks for getting back to me though and reassuring me...been refreshing page a lot lol
Glad you're big enough to apologize, and hopefully it will be a lesson learnt that saying stuff about people's family members is unsavoury, to say the least, as we don't know what people's personal history is.

You would think that committed Spurs fans would fuck all this bollocks off, dont give it the stage to run!

Remember the rumours about him beating her up but she refused to press charges...blamed it on a 'rough sex' session :thumbdown:. I've had plenty of those, wild sex all night and then when you wake up and look at who you brought home your first though is "Christ, she's rough"

Sooooo...That's what happened to my mum!!!

Heard that Jan tried to eat Wanyama's spaghetti so Kane had to step in and beat up the spaghetti and the squad has been a shambles ever since. Except for Lucas who doesn't eat carbs.

I’ve been getting e mails from some fiends in the UK.
Been hearing that a player on the team has been doing doing the dirty with a team mates wife a bit ala Chelsea a few years back.
Also heard Harry got involved and there was a bust up in the dressing room.
There is a lot of bullsh@t on the internet but it sure would explain what’s been going on lately.
Don't listen to those fiends.

Don't be daft... you weren't to know!

As I say, 16 years is a long time!!

The memory fades somewhat....

Still.... at least I have the sex tapes to remember her by! :hugoshock:

Awwww man....been feeling shite about it and still am. My apologies were heartfelt and sincere though and it was a bad taste joke.
Thanks for getting back to me though and reassuring me...been refreshing page a lot lol

Been hearing that a player on the team has been doing doing the dirty with a team mates wife a bit ala Chelsea a few years back.
There is a lot of bullsh@t on the internet but it sure would explain what’s been going on lately.

Burn this torturous vapid bullshit cunt waffle thread now. What cunt posted this shit...I got some emails from a friend...what a load of unsubstantiated old cock. Fuck the OP

martino1988 close this bullshit and don't post any more of your old hearsay crap on here. Just fuck off. No one needs this kind of shit on here. So just fuck off

Oh I suppose I should post comments like "If It's true" like you you old cock. I am calling it for the absolute bullshit it is and I can't believe anyone would put any belief in a load of old gash. Don't get offensive...try replying in a sane and rational way rather than drama queen this and that. You are and always have been a bellend. And yes I realise I've just insulted you but you reap what you sow

I think ur both being very nasty to each other

Not on old chap

You should follow my example

Back
Top Bottom