Dressing Room Handbags

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In what possible way would taking a supposedly injured player on a plane trip across Europe to have him sit in the cold on bench be considered "rehab"???

He was clearly deemed fit enough to play at least part of a match......which is wht he did

Apparently POTL

Sorry, mate - but I stopped reading after that

Pathetic wum piece of turd ITK- wanna be. Doesn't have a clue or any inside info, especially since Arry left and has been on AVB's throat ever since (surprise, surprise) - same for that maggot Jetset.

Desperately trying to destabilise our season in the most important part of the campaign - fucking vermin

12 PL games unbeaten, EL quarter finals, 3rd in the table ahead of a club which wage figures quadruple ours - do me a favour[/quote]

POTL is full of shit. His cult of celebrity over on COYS is cringeworthy. He's probably nothing more than some low level staff member or journo. He get shreds of info ane embelishes it into news. In short, he's a twat.

So, no different from any other ITK then.....

POTL

I remember a couple of seasons back POTL posted some "ITK" about Bale being unable to play in a european tie, because of an ankle injury

At the same time I read it, Sky Sports News were doing a piece about how Bale had passed a fitness test, was definitely fit, and would be in the starting line up

I posted this and mentioned POTL was completely incorrect. I was immediately banned from COYS.

The saddest thing of all, dozens of posters continued to post "Thanks POTL" even though his information was complete and utter bullshit

:avbcringe:

Because it's an example of how the dressing should be(maybe), because serious Gary Neville is always quite funny and of course because...

:avbdamn: :baelol: :dawson: :brad: :bale2: :freundgoal: :gomes: :levywhoa: :kaboullol: :lennon: and :llorishuh:

POTL

I remember a couple of seasons back POTL posted some "ITK" about Bale being unable to play in a european tie, because of an ankle injury

At the same time I read it, Sky Sports News were doing a piece about how Bale had passed a fitness test, was definitely fit, and would be in the starting line up

I posted this and mentioned POTL was completely incorrect. I was immediately banned from COYS.

The saddest thing of all, dozens of posters continued to post "Thanks POTL" even though his information was complete and utter bullshit

Ha ha, so COYS that, some ridiculous bans including mine!

GG is close behind that at the moment - some of the biggest PC qunts were promoted to moderators and slowly poisoned what was once a fun forum

POTL

The professional 'itks' that are the 24 hour a day 7 days a week broadcasting and written press can't possibly have any idea what's going............

..........any thing they do manage to get right has been stolen from POTL, BEN, Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjset, etc

I see BEN quite a lot as he goes home and away.

He seems to drink a lot with Graham Roberts and Mickey Hazard, I assume that's where he gets his info.

Who would want to be an ITKunt anyway?

On the original info, I heard the same yesterday but as has already been mentioned, it's part and parcel of the game. Nothing to write home about

Having Previously been a member of COYS (up until my ban!) it is so refreshing to hear that everyone else thinks he's a massive thundercunt too!
I'll never forget one transfer deadline day when absolutely none of POTLs ITK predictions came true, yet the brainless COYS disciples were fighting over themselves to lick his arse and praise him for all his info! Unbelievable, having access to sky sports news and a newspaper does not make you ITK.....unless you're on COYS!

I think he is the Club's unofficial mouthpiece, so some of his news is likely to be spot on, while others is to encourage ticket sales...

This sort of stuff is usually pretty accurate, but it is why I was asking if anyone else has heard anything.

He's the club's unofficial ringpiece

jk I don't really know who he is I just wanted to throw that out there

Back
Top Bottom