Dressing Room Handbags

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently POTL has passed on some info regarding the dressing room: "Some words exchanged in the dressing room post match. Some of the lads unhappy with certain performances- not to mention having to risk Lennon when he was only there for rehab, and Adebayor having to play 120 mins coming off the back of an injury- both now doubtful for Sunday."

Anyone got any more info? It would seem that the players are fans as well....

So who's performances do you think they are upset about?

How in the fuck does that qualify as news, I'd be more disappointed if they were patting each other on the back after that game. Shows the players care.

How in the fuck does that qualify as news, I'd be more disappointed if they were patting each other on the back after that game. Shows the players care.
Who said it was news? It's from the ITK on COYS, and I agree, it's a good thing - shows they are fans.

Is this the same POTL of blue and yellow fame? Yeah, not sure I find it entirely reliable.

But still like T said, if the players were happy after that I would be much more concerned.

I think he is the Club's unofficial mouthpiece, so some of his news is likely to be spot on, while others is to encourage ticket sales...

This sort of stuff is usually pretty accurate, but it is why I was asking if anyone else has heard anything.

Whatever takes your fancy - prefer girls myself!

And Blue and Yellow was right - he never said we would get them, just that we were trying for Adebayor and Leandro.

"some of the lads unhappy with certain performances"

I'd like to know who felt they did well enough themselves, to be able to point the finger at someone else.

POTL is full of shit. His cult of celebrity over on COYS is cringeworthy. He's probably nothing more than some low level staff member or journo. He get shreds of info ane embelishes it into news. In short, he's a twat.

So, no different from any other ITK then.....

Fuck him. He hasn't been involved at Spurs for years. Was a low level employee when he was there. Knows jack shit and any info he does manage to get hold of will always be out of context and sensationalised by virtue of it being passed on.

In reference to that game at least Holtby was honest on his facebook page :

"Omg sorry for our performance :-S, i guess its sometimes unexplainable"

so now we know what the I Don't Knows do when there's no transfer window to lick

"pass on" (aka "make up") nonsense, garbage & bullshit

POTL knows as much as my Mum, and she passed 2 years ago

Back
Top Bottom