Destiny Udogie

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Best performance yet for us?
Definitely,thought he was a lot more positive today than I’ve ever seen. Made runs forward at every opportunity and felt in the first half both him and Johnson were our main threat but we didn’t use it enough. Second half he just took the game to them. I hope he realise with today’s performance how big of a player he is for us because I still don’t think we’ve seen the best of what he can offer. That’s how good this boy can be. I think he can be a lazy defender and reacts once something has happened rather than be able to read what’s coming but that will come with experience.
MOTM because VDV went off but top notch today.

They couldn't handle him today.....

As his game intelligence develops over time he'll be an insane player. His physical attributes are off the chart... We could do with a regular LWer in front of him so they can develop a bit of synergy.

(*So far this season it's been Son, Richy, BJ, Werner, Perisic, Solomon, Gil + Kulu by proxy once or twice.)

Could easily play CM in a different set-up too.

thought it was funny how after the McGinn tackle he got up to keep playing, took half a second to realise a red card was in the offing and collapsed to the ground, smacking it for dramatic effect
I don't think that's what happened. His adrenaline rush killed the pain, so he rolled back up, but then it wore off and it hurt like it should. Don't think the red card had anything to do with it.

I don't think that's what happened. His adrenaline rush killed the pain, so he rolled back up, but then it wore off and it hurt like it should. Don't think the red card had anything to do with it.

Yeh; it was that......

"I'mma fuck this guy up.... Actually; OUCH!"

He got up to go and batter McGinn was my thought - he was pissed at the tackle, but then realised it was the wrong thing to do, so went down. Would have probably got a Yellow himself and the Red may also have been a yellow. Intelligent and mature play in the heat of the moment.

Back
Top Bottom