Destiny Udogie

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The pass back was a big mistake but it was a weird situation because toney was actually behind vicario when Udogie played it so it’s understandable why he didn’t see him. Thought vicario maybe could have recognized the danger and maybe come to it but toney was quick and maybe beats him there anyway.

That’s 2 pass backs by Udogie that have turned into goals. That’s the easiest way to learn from his mistakes so hopefully he can improve there. Love the player though. He’s brave and runs endlessly.

I was in line with the pass back to Vic, South Upper

I didn't see Toney till too late, not did anyone around me.

That Brentford away strip, shirt fronts can merge into the background of the crowd. Just saying
Said to my bro watching it too - this is a manu grey kit at the Dell situation but we won't blame it!

Great thing for Destiny is that he's in a supportive and encouraging environment now where you're allowed to make mistakes. It's the perfect place for a young player to develop, which is likely why we're seeing so much talent desperate to come here.

He'll be better off for making mistakes like those on Wednesday, and seeing that even when it happens he has the full support of the fans and staff.

Thought he played really well yesterday. Was everywhere and felt one of our only good players in a rubbish first half. Still got a lot to learn but I’m always impressed with him.

Glad he is having the odd difficulty. Don't want another Alli, and thinking it's all too easy.

What he/we need is someone who is a proper challenger to his spot.

It's always the best motivation to avoid complacency.

He's an absolute monster with the ball at his feet and running. His touches put the ball precisely where he needs to be to progress further up the pitch when he's going past players.

Back
Top Bottom