Destiny Udogie

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Consider the difference between him and Sess. This is why the latter will never make it.

Has never demonstrated the sort of basic composure and competence that Ugodie did today.

Great learning experience for him. He is a massive talent.
Not sure he is the best option against more attacking sides.

Don’t think you can get much more attacking than Mbuemo mate. He’s mustard and by far Brentford’s best player. Udoggie gave him a right tough game, he will be fine against any attacking side

Excellent performance today, can't ask for more from a 20-year-old making his PL debut.

I think there is a good chance that he will become a top player in a couple of seasons, looking forward to see how he will do against United next week.

Don’t think you can get much more attacking than Mbuemo mate. He’s mustard and by far Brentford’s best player. Udoggie gave him a right tough game, he will be fine against any attacking side

For some reason people had decided that he’s a wing back and doesn’t like defending or tracking back,

But if you watched today he saved a goal tracking back and dominated 1v1 defensively

Mbuemo may well be an attacking player but Brentford FC are not an attacking team.
Udogie is a great player who had a great game today.
But he is a novice and more experienced players in better and more attacking teams will target him.

Well played from the young gun debutant in a tough away at brentford

Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

This guy is an absolute unit. Very impressive.

How much did he cost us last year? I suppose what I'm asking is: How much was Udogie in the window?

For some reason people had decided that he’s a wing back and doesn’t like defending or tracking back,

But if you watched today he saved a goal tracking back and dominated 1v1 defensively

Admittedly his defending was a point of concern. I never saw him as urgent and forceful in his defending at Udine as I saw today. I'm totally on the hype train so I want the RB version of him as well, Wilfried Singo. Same profile; big, quick and decent ball control with question marks over his defending. Royal played well but I don’t trust Porro at RB

Back
Top Bottom