Destiny Udogie

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m so glad he started instead of Davies.

Udogie had Mbeumo in his pocket… only last season Mbeumo tore Davies apart. I can only imagine we would have conceded another 2 if Davies had played because he wouldn’t have been able to make that interception from the cutback inside the box in the 1st half like Udogie did.

He wasn’t crazy attacking like Porro - More of a solid, strong runner and good defender. Ok going forward
Yeah, he's not an outstanding crosser or creative passer, good for cutbacks and arriving in the box to score. Looks extremely secure in possession which is important for the system, didn't get on half as much possession as a wingback for Udinese as he has for us so far.

This was the main thing that stuck out to me. He was very happy to have the ball which was so nice to see. No need for timid players in our squad.
*cough* Skipp *cough* ... can't be tolerating midfield players who don't want to get on the ball and do things with it.

Are you over the age of 50?
52 in November.

Old Man Dance GIF

No he wasn't? He played both and was billed as the Rose replacement. I sure he was signed as an attacking fullback though he had played wide right for Fulham 🤔
Not really, he was consistenly played as a forward for around two seasons by the time we bought him. He was supposed to be our LB, but I think most people didn't really understand how he'd fit in.

Back
Top Bottom