Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which is the point i was making.

That said, some posters probably already know what category they come in to from past experience so can say with some degree of certainty whether they would 'stand' or 'run'.
I don’t believe that fight or flight is instinctive and just how someone is wired. Two guys break into my flat and I’ll do my very best to kick fuck out of them. If they are flashing knives, I’ll step aside. It’s an informed decision, not an instinctive one.

ridiculous to have such obscene wealth just hanging around , constantly on social media displaying it .
Dudes a fuckwit . 2 Young fit men you feel should have sent them packing.

I get your angle brother. I still think you have to take your own responsibility in life, really it's only basic intelligence to keep a low personal profile and not flaunt everything you have after footballers have been targeted on numerous occasions. Really he is brainless.
What obscene wealth is displaying constantly on social media? What has he flaunted?

Looking forward to the plethora of examples to back up your point.

Last edited:
What obscene wealth is displaying constantly on social media? What has he flaunted?

Looking forward to the plethora of examples to back up your point.

Can you imagine though.... Without ever seeing a picture of Dele holidaying in Dubai wearing a posh watch we'd never be able to deduce that the geezer is minted and that his house could be worth raiding.

:pocheyes:

Feel Sorry for Dele off the pitch in this incident
But on the pitch don't feel sorry for him at all , constantly over-complicating this , moping around the pitch. That boy doesn't deserve to start anymore for Tottenham

That's a fair few good games under Mourinho than most of our players have managed
A lot of our players looked better in those few games
Everything turned on that Man united (Away) game where that was his last game but the rest of the team was crap.
Apart from Burnley and bits of other games like bits of the Villa game we have been basically shit

I don’t believe that fight or flight is instinctive and just how someone is wired. Two guys break into my flat and I’ll do my very best to kick fuck out of them. If they are flashing knives, I’ll step aside. It’s an informed decision, not an instinctive one.
Because you don't believe defending yourself is instinctive it doesn't make you right. People are wired differently and that's a fact.
During the terrorist attack at London Bridge CCTV caught many acts of people instinctively fighting back, that Millwall fan did despite having multiple stab wounds. He wasn't the only one either.
No one has mentioned that the robbers flashing the knives just might stab you anyway even after the get what they wanted, they are shit bags after all. when your backs against the wall and there's nowhere to run who knows what people will do to defend themselves.
I'm not judging anyone either way but I don't think it's fair to ridicule anyone for saying they would fight back while there home was being violated.

Because you don't believe defending yourself is instinctive it doesn't make you right. People are wired differently and that's a fact.
During the terrorist attack at London Bridge CCTV caught many acts of people instinctively fighting back, that Millwall fan did despite having multiple stab wounds. He wasn't the only one either.
No one has mentioned that the robbers flashing the knives just might stab you anyway even after the get what they wanted, they are shit bags after all. when your backs against the wall and there's nowhere to run who knows what people will do to defend themselves.
I'm not judging anyone either way but I don't think it's fair to ridicule anyone for saying they would fight back while there home was being violated.
Wasn’t aware I was ridiculing anyone. Any particular line of my post come across as that?

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom