Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This happened to me and the pathetic jury let them off. It didn’t affect me but I had one incident before which changed the course of my life. With you dele.

You say that but since the age of 16 dele has lived a life of luxury, he is hardly street wise and has never needed to be, I think it’s crazy that he doesn’t have a trained protection dog as then knife or no knife people would regret coming into his house unannounced !
I get your angle brother. I still think you have to take your own responsibility in life, really it's only basic intelligence to keep a low personal profile and not flaunt everything you have after footballers have been targeted on numerous occasions. Really he is brainless.

Really don't get people criticising him for not fighting back - the most valuable thing to him in that house is his health, no point in sustaining a life/career changing injury to save a few watches.
Its easy to be mouthy on a forum. Watches and jewellery can be replaced. A sliced liver is very hard to come back from. But hey mockney fake holigans like Knightbillynick Knightbillynick can bounce about how they'd have the 'minerals' to slap them down.

Last edited:
I get your angle brother. I still think you have to take your own responsibility in life, really it's only basic intelligence to keep a low personal profile and not flaunt everything you have after footballers have been targeted on numerous occasions. Really he is brainless.

Almost impossible as the press constantly report the wages they are being paid

Hes a young man and it so easy too judge. We should showing sympathy not schadenfreude

As paddy spur paddy spur says, it’s a piece of piss to fight back from behind a keyboard. Different story when you are faced by a couple of twitchy clucking junkies with knives. Anyone who would stand up to them has obviously never been stabbed before. I have and it’s fucking agony.

You want my fully insured box of fancy watches? Threaten me with a knife and it’s all yours.

As i mentioned above, Fight or Flight has its basis in science.

Not completely to do with 'bottle'. Some people fight back because it is just how they are wired.

As i mentioned above, Fight or Flight has its basis in science.

Not completely to do with 'bottle'. Some people fight back because it is just how they are wired.

That suggests its an involuntary reaction though - so there's no point in people saying "if it were me", as it wasn't them in that specific scenario.

That suggests its an involuntary reaction though - so there's no point in people saying "if it were me", as it wasn't them in that specific scenario.

Which is the point i was making.

That said, some posters probably already know what category they come in to from past experience so can say with some degree of certainty whether they would 'stand' or 'run'.

I hope he and is family are OK. Awful thing to go through.

I like Dele, I think he's a good lad. When he was on fire he was my favourite player. His cheek reminded of Gazza and love how he winds up the opposition fans (especially the chavs and goons).

I just want him to find a bit of that arrogance & temper he had when burst on the scene.

As paddy spur paddy spur says, it’s a piece of piss to fight back from behind a keyboard. Different story when you are faced by a couple of twitchy clucking junkies with knives. Anyone who would stand up to them has obviously never been stabbed before. I have and it’s fucking agony.

You want my fully insured box of fancy watches? Threaten me with a knife and it’s all yours.
Plus what is the point of him risking his life or serious injury for some luxury goods that will be replaced by insurance any way?

Back
Top Bottom