Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You don't know the details of the raid... You just sound stupid.

If I was Dele and thought my life (or that of a loved one) was in any way under threat, for the sake of a bit of jewellery that I can easily afford to replace I wouldn't try to fight them off.
No you saying that you would let someone raid your drum and nick your gear whilst you cower away sounds stupid.

I don't know why some on here can't grasp that not everyone runs away at the first sign of trouble.

I am too old and well past my sell by date to make a stand these days but even ten years ago there is no way I would have melted.

It is well documented that some people's instinct is to run while others will stand. No criticism or judgement, just a fact.

I've got to agree with Nutter here....he's well past his sell by date.

Isn't it sad that Dele had more medals in 10 years than Spurs have over the same period?

Bare in mind Dele was 14 ten years ago.
Okay, I'll bite.

Totti, m8. Who's pissed in your cornflakes?

Since the season went into lockdown you've been very negative about everything and everyone attached to the club in multiple threads.

I'm all for constructive criticism but at some point negativity only breeds more negativity.

Are you okay, friend?

ridiculous to have such obscene wealth just hanging around , constantly on social media displaying it .
Dudes a fuckwit . 2 Young fit men you feel should have sent them packing.
You say that but since the age of 16 dele has lived a life of luxury, he is hardly street wise and has never needed to be, I think it’s crazy that he doesn’t have a trained protection dog as then knife or no knife people would regret coming into his house unannounced !

Glad he seems to be OK. I've been robbed before and it's proper shit.

I can also see why they went for burglary rather than kidnapping. Just imagine...

Criminal: "Ok, listen up! We've got Alli..."
Police: "Who?"
Criminal: "DELI Alli"
Police: "Sorry, is this a prank?"
Criminal: "I just don't think you understand!!!!!"
Police: "Ha, sure you have... and I bet you want a huge ransom?"
Criminal: "He only cost 5 mil..."
Police: *hangs up*

:allitongue:

Too soon?

Okay, I'll bite.

Totti, m8. Who's pissed in your cornflakes?

Since the season went into lockdown you've been very negative about everything and everyone attached to the club in multiple threads.

I'm all for constructive criticism but at some point negativity only breeds more negativity.

Are you okay, friend?
He called us an embarrassing club few days ago - says it all, really

Really don't get people criticising him for not fighting back - the most valuable thing to him in that house is his health, no point in sustaining a life/career changing injury to save a few watches.

Back
Top Bottom