Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How old are you?

I said that because he is. He's been doing Kane's pressing for him, whilst also going from box to box. There are stats to back all this up but there's absolutely no point going to the effort for finding them an compiling them, they'll only serve confuse.
My age has nothing to do with the FACT you are seeing things that are not there.

Stop behaving luck a kid at the panto then.

It's not a fact though is it, if the facts back up what I said, go figure that one out.
The facts don't back up what you said. You'll no doubt keep up with this childish mantra however, he's not one of the biggest grafters in the team.

Anyone with eyes who watches our games knows that. You talk facts and stats (without having any) whilst I talk about what is actually happening and what we see.

The facts don't back up what you said. You'll no doubt keep up with this childish mantra however, he's not one of the biggest grafters in the team.

Anyone with eyes who watches our games knows that. You talk facts and stats (without having any) whilst I talk about what is actually happening and what we see.
He holds the fucking record for the most sprints in an entire season for two straight seasons in a row!! These are called facts.

Now show me your facts to back up what you say, not your opinions. You do know the difference between facts and opinions, right?

He holds the fucking record for the most sprints in an entire season for two straight seasons in a row!! These are called facts.

Now show me your facts to back up what you say, not your opinions. You do know the difference between facts and opinions, right?
Oh... so you think 'sprints' is grafting?

giphy.gif

Sprints and doing more than anyone else isn't "running around"

Post your facts John? You do have some, don't you?
So now he not only 'sprints' the most, he does more than anyone else? More what, exactly? Losing the ball? Stupid flicks that come to nothing? Moaning and groaning?

Like I said, the facts are what everyone who actually watches a game sees.

Watch a match and leave the stats to skybet.

So now he not only 'sprints' the most, he does more than anyone else? More what, exactly? Losing the ball? Stupid flicks that come to nothing? Moaning and groaning?

Like I said, the facts are what everyone who actually watches a game sees.

Watch a match and leave the stats to skybet.
Fucking hell!!

He holds the record for the most sprints in a PL season, not once but twice. This means no other player sprints as much as him! So he does more than anyone else. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

So you actually don't have any facts. You have an opinion.

Fucking hell!!

He holds the record for the most sprints in a PL season, not once but twice. This means no other player sprints as much as him! So he does more than anyone else. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

So you actually don't have any facts. You have an opinion.
Sprinting is not grafting you numpty!

I wouldn't call him a luxury player, he's one of the biggest grafters in the team. (we may differ on the definition of luxury, in mine luxury players don't run or press).

He works but I mean it as in he needs so many certain conditions to truly be at his best. He's not the type to drag a team by the scruff of it's neck like Kane, he performs better when he's allowed to do what he's good at and only that, and his game suffers a lot as soon as he's asked to do more

He works but I mean it as in he needs so many certain conditions to truly be at his best. He's not the type to drag a team by the scruff of it's neck like Kane, he performs better when he's allowed to do what he's good at and only that, and his game suffers a lot as soon as he's asked to do more
I've only been talking about him being a grafter to be fair.

I think he's a grafter and posted facts to support this.

Oh yeah he is mate, he runs and runs and runs.

Just if he's not in that 10 role it's about all he does for me.
There's a lot to him and the fact he's been played deeper isn't down to him. Tanganga isn't an LB but he playing there because he's being asked to by the manager.

Without any doubt in my mind, he should be moved up the field, right now he should be playing striker in the absence of Kane. When Kane's back he should be in and around the 10 position. He's not a 10 though, he and we are at our best when we have players that rotate around Kane and Dele is the verticle player alternating behind and ahead of Kane.

Back
Top Bottom