Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was pretty appalling that most of the protest after that tackle was about Dele not getting a yellow for kicking the ball into the net. Yeah he just almost had his leg broken by a terrible tackle and the twat responsible got away with it. But oh Dele kicked the ball into the net string him up!

To be honest it was good that Pickford stayed on and had to pick the ball out of the net six times.

This whole 'social media campaign to get your kid to meet a player' is going to get worse before it gets better, isn't it?
:deledoubt:

Like thats a kid that needs a special gesture from one of the players (framed shirt for what looks like 4 yr old in itself suggests a rather ill-conceived, lavish outlook)... Save the visits for hospitals, sick & poor kids etc. not as a reward for the pushy parent brigade who's kids clearly have a nice life anyway.

Like thats a kid that needs a special gesture from one of the players (framed shirt for what looks like 4 yr old in itself suggests a rather ill-conceived, lavish outlook)... Save the visits for hospitals, sick & poor kids etc. not as a reward for the pushy parent brigade who's kids clearly have a nice life anyway.
Its so robotic and joyless. Cringe at the parents trying to make him sing like a wind up toy.
I mean, I get the impression that the shirt in itself is one he threw into the crowd at them at the end of a match (though I could be wrong).

That should be more than enough, and if he really wants a photo with Dele then he should wait outside the ground or something instead of trying to whip up social media support.

I guess I'm just a bit more cynical after seeing that sick (or was sick before, not sure) kid meeting Gazzaniga which seemed lovely at the time but then we looked through his Instagram and saw he was meeting players left, right, and centre.

Ridiculous!

Where is the stat first mid to 50 goals vs Lampard, Gerrard, Scholes, etc.

Dele Alli: Better than Lampard, Gerrard and Beckham combined?
18 months old, but by aged 21 Dele had scored more goals than Gerrard, Lampard and Beckham had done combined by a similar age.

He's now scored over 50 goals for Spurs in competitive fixtures, and astonishingly is still (just) young enough to be called up for England u21 side........although I think Southgate might have something to say on the subject if the E u21 manager tried that !

Not bad captaining the club to our biggest ever away win ... in case you missed it he had the most passes of any player on the pitch (106 with 94 completed) put aside his normal game to play the father figure for Skipp and KWP

Back
Top Bottom