Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Walk of life by Dire Straits. Needs some work by you creative people.

Here comes Dele, gonna tell you the story
Hand me down my walking shoes
Here come Dele with the power and the glory
Backbeat the talking blues
He got the action, he got the motion
Oh yeah, the boy can play
Dedication, devotion
Turning all the night time into the day
He do the song about the sweet loving woman
He do the song about the knife
Then he do the walk, do the walk of life
Yeah, he do the walk of life

Any update on his injury? Can’t lose him, he’s in top form right now.

Pickford you cunt, I hope they blanket you and beat you with socks filled batteries next call up

Pochettino (post-game interview): “Dele (hamstring injury) situation was I think more for being tired after Wednesday game. I don’t think it’s a big issue, it was more precautionary”

I'd rest him against Bournemouth.

Pochettino (post-game interview): “Dele (hamstring injury) situation was I think more for being tired after Wednesday game. I don’t think it’s a big issue, it was more precautionary”

I'd rest him against Bournemouth.

I remember Jan pulled up and then played again and got a long term injury, we can beat Bournmouth without Dele, let him spend xmas with his missus.

Always another day to get even, when is England training at the clubs facilities again, half a ton of laxatives:dier: in his breaky cereal should do the trick!

Unfortunately I couldn’t watch the game, just got back from overseas, and seen this.

What on earth happened? Why wasn’t it a penalty and red card?

He was offside.

Pickford knew he was offside too so the tackle was uncalled for.

Back
Top Bottom