Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The kid has so much that people don't recognise. He oozes class whereas Barkley you kind of know what you're going to get. He's a good foot soldier that occasionally does something nice, Dele has the special stuff that you need to do something important. Shame people don't see it, more fool them
Its because he doesnt fit the standard narrative, not on a personal level, not on a career path and certainly not on the pitch. He's not a fast winger, not a playmaker, not a true attacking midfielder, not a striker ... He's pretty unique in his skillset and people (aka retarded fuckers that cant think for themselves and know nothing about the game) need to have a reference to judge, something with defined boundaries, something they know and can compare.

People are in general rather insecure, thick and lack the skills to innovate and create. Dele is just that, an innovator

So why is Jim White even bothering to air this on the largest sports radio show in the world? No one would even know anything about this were it not aired on his show. All the publicity is coming from him and his show. Jim White is no different to the cunt with the camera, I despise this cunt.

Isn’t it all over twitter? I’m no fan of White, but he could have gone the other way.

Is it really the largest sports radio station in the world? I haven’t listened to it for at least 10 years.

Isn’t it all over twitter? I’m no fan of White, but he could have gone the other way.

Is it really the largest sports radio station in the world? I haven’t listened to it for at least 10 years.
It's being talked about and gaining traction because Jim White put it on his radio show, it's what has given it the publicity. When on his show it trended on twitter as people searched for the clip. Absolutely nothing happens in the video, it's therefore not newsworthy, but Jim White has made it newsworthy by having it as part of his show but he's hidden behind the morality of filming it. The irony is he's having a pop at the bloke for being the white knight whilst being the white knight. He's a fucking hypocrite and no different to the guy he's having a pop at.

It's their self-appointed claim:
Record listening figures for talkSPORT

Don’t shout at me Guido - I’m not your butler. So if nothing happens what’s your problem? Surely people who had heard ugly rumours can see for themselves that it’s a nothing incident?

(Please don’t make me defend Jim White more than this).

It's being talked about and gaining traction because Jim White put it on his radio show, it's what has given it the publicity. When on his show it trended on twitter as people searched for the clip. Absolutely nothing happens in the video, it's therefore not newsworthy, but Jim White has made it newsworthy by having it as part of his show but he's hidden behind the morality of filming it. The irony is he's having a pop at the bloke for being the white knight whilst being the white knight. He's a fucking hypocrite and no different to the guy he's having a pop at.

It's their self-appointed claim:
Record listening figures for talkSPORT

Sorry Guido but it's also on the Daily Mail website and the comments (naturally) are anti-Dele.

We're really hated on that site, which I'm is a good thing as it shows our club don't appeal to right-wingers and fascists.

Unlike others cough *Spammers* and cough *Chavs*.

Dele is also hated by the entire city and f Liverpool. Again though this is actually a compliment!

Sorry Guido but it's also on the Daily Mail website and the comments (naturally) are anti-Dele.

We're really hated on that site, which I'm is a good thing as it shows our club don't appeal to right-wingers and fascists.

Unlike others cough *Spammers* and cough *Chavs*.

Dele is also hated by the entire city and f Liverpool. Again though this is actually a compliment!
It's everywhere mate SINCE Jim White's show. I saw the blokes tweet early this morning, it had only a couple of hundred views since Jim White's airing it's had +300k!!! It then gets picked up by all the red tops and get's even more views. Nothing to do with anti-Tottenham or anti-Dele. It's 2 famous footballers, that's it. It's getting views because of the "stars" in it, also the accusations of the Woolwich fan who's posted it. (None of which appear to be evident in the video he shot).

I used to see Gilly in the bell and hare and he would score a wonderful goal an hour later...........only kidding. These people are just so anti Tottenham it's untrue. We should treat it as a compliment that they try these unsettling tricks. We are threatening the vile modern plastics and they don't like it. They forget the original big 5 of THFC everton liverpool woolwich and man utd. I say testicles to them all!
Dele we love you son.
THFC

I dunno ... am I the only one that thinks pro footballers / athletes shouldn't drink at all during the season

Or in the case of Chiriches, during matches.

I’ve often wondered if booze could sometimes be classed as a performance enhancing drug. The likes of Greaves, Best, and Gazza all played at times whilst a bit drunk. Gazza even admitted having a four-day blackout and waking up with a MotM award after playing for Everton. Best had a drunken bet with a mate that he could nutmeg Cruyf in an international friendly later that evening, then promptly did it in the first minute of the game, followed by pointing to his mate in the stands. Pretty sure Gavin Friday was hammered for his whole career.

It can relax you, and give you added confidence to try more ambitious stuff. Not exactly comparable, but I’ve found that there’s a sweet spot when drinking that gives me superhuman abilities when playing pool.

I have demanded upgrades on numerous hotels in my lifetime, drunkenly and loudly - Staying at the hotel's got fuck all to do with it.
Yes, but you were told you have to pay for those upgrades as they have to dispose of the bedding afterwards, and she needs to be paid for the extra time required to digest the food before it could be pooped out

:memelol:

Or in the case of Chiriches, during matches.

I’ve often wondered if booze could sometimes be classed as a performance enhancing drug. The likes of Greaves, Best, and Gazza all played at times whilst a bit drunk. Gazza even admitted having a four-day blackout and waking up with a MotM award after playing for Everton. Best had a drunken bet with a mate that he could nutmeg Cruyf in an international friendly later that evening, then promptly did it in the first minute of the game, followed by pointing to his mate in the stands. Pretty sure Gavin Friday was hammered for his whole career.

It can relax you, and give you added confidence to try more ambitious stuff. Not exactly comparable, but I’ve found that there’s a sweet spot when drinking that gives me superhuman abilities when playing pool.
You're a funny guy jerry ... am I meant to rate this funny ?

Back
Top Bottom