Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Goals + assists in Europe's top 5 leagues since August 2015:

59 - Dele Alli
46 - Kylian Mbappe
39 - Ousmane Dembele
37 - Leroy Sane
35 - Anthony Martial

But yes, James Maddison who is a few months younger than Dele has more potential and will keep him out of the England team.

It will be the same in this England game. When the show ponies have all fucked about for a bit Dele will come on and score.

The best thing about it is, they are the same age!

Whilst Dele has seen single handedly winning games for Spurs against Madrid, Chelsea and City, Maddison was playing ok for Norwich and Aberdeen.

Maddison has talent.. Dele is on a whole other level.

JEREMY CROSS COLUMN: How Ross Barkley has ousted Dele Alli in the England midfield

Oh my word. I genuinely cannot believe these kind people actually get paid to write this kind of wank. Someone please find a way of getting this shit to Del boy, we all know how good he is at proving a point!

I’m sure this will sound like Spurs bias, but Dele is one of the genuine gems in the England squad. I get the feeling that he’ll move on to another team at some point, but even if that happens I’ll still recognise his ability. He’s going to get better and better, and is a major asset to England. Barkley is a good player, but he’s not on the same level.

I’m sure this will sound like Spurs bias, but Dele is one of the genuine gems in the England squad. I get the feeling that he’ll move on to another team at some point, but even if that happens I’ll still recognise his ability. He’s going to get better and better, and is a major asset to England. Barkley is a good player, but he’s not on the same level.

The kid has so much that people don't recognise. He oozes class whereas Barkley you kind of know what you're going to get. He's a good foot soldier that occasionally does something nice, Dele has the special stuff that you need to do something important. Shame people don't see it, more fool them

The kid has so much that people don't recognise. He oozes class whereas Barkley you kind of know what you're going to get. He's a good foot soldier that occasionally does something nice, Dele has the special stuff that you need to do something important. Shame people don't see it, more fool them

Dele’s base game is highly technically proficient. His movement is smart, his passing is generally progressive, and in addition to being a great finisher he’s also good in the air. As you say, he’s capable of producing moments of pure magic too.

I don’t dislike Barkley. I think he’s a good player that has a lot to offer, but he’s no Dele.

The Strong Lion.
Nothing about Spurs
:adewtf:
:dierno:

... perhaps The Strong Cock was already taken.

ben-dover_wordpress.jpg

JEREMY CROSS COLUMN: How Ross Barkley has ousted Dele Alli in the England midfield

Oh my word. I genuinely cannot believe these kind people actually get paid to write this kind of wank. Someone please find a way of getting this shit to Del boy, we all know how good he is at proving a point!

FUCKING LOL. Way to get ahead of yourself.

Barkley may turn out to be a decent player for England but has literally had ten decent minutes in an England shirt in the last four years.

He's only played about 1000 minutes full stop since 2016.

"Instead, he took the intelligent (for his bank balance) decision to challenge himself at Chelsea in the hope that surrounding himself with world class stars (and make 2 appearances all season) would raise his standards too."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom