Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Beyond dreadful, criminal how he's still starting games without having to fight for his place.
You are a biased idiot. Now that the obvious is stated, sometimes it is difficult when Dele (and lucas) are stuck in a team with 9 sideways passers. He is the only direct player and if he doesn't make an attempt to go forward, we will just pass the ball around the back for 90 minutes.

You are a biased idiot. Now that the obvious is stated, sometimes it is difficult when Dele (and lucas) are stuck in a team with 9 sideways passers. He is the only direct player and if he doesn't make an attempt to go forward, we will just pass the ball around the back for 90 minutes.
He's constantly slowing down our attacks by dwelling on the ball far too long instead of picking the man making a run.

Fucking hell they report this and cannot get sued for it? If I was Dele I'd be pressing charges. The wrong kind of person could read this kind of shit and target him for all the wrong reasons. Papers sold and profits before people, he's a kid playing football for crying out loud not some paedophile or blood thirsty murderer. These cunts should focus more attention on what's happening with the NHS, food banks or what's going on with Palestine etc than dig out a bloke doing something with his hands for crying out loud. Shameful

Fucking hell they report this and cannot get sued for it? If I was Dele I'd be pressing charges. The wrong kind of person could read this kind of shit and target him for all the wrong reasons. Papers sold and profits before people, he's a kid playing football for crying out loud not some paedophile or blood thirsty murderer. These cunts should focus more attention on what's happening with the NHS, food banks or what's going on with Palestine etc than dig out a bloke doing something with his hands for crying out loud. Shameful

I really don’t see how the Daily Heil has the nerve to criticise anyone of wrongdoing. It would be like Jimmy Saville chastising a parent for shouting at their kid.

He needs to improve on his weaknesses and it's difficult doing that when he doesn't have any competition to worry about for his starting spot.

He isn't the only one though I could accuse most of out midfield of doing that, including Dembele. Holding the ball far too long instead of risking a forward ball, we need Winks back sharpish, the only really forward thinking deeper lying midfielder we have.

Dele’s had whiskey dick the last two matches....... can’t finish.

Seems to have forgetten how to use his left foot.

Never had him down as so one footed, but a few times on Sunday he opted for the extravagant option to get the ball on his right side.

Did the same against utd when he was one on one with the keeper and decided to spin and try and hit it with his right.

Good to see us starting to act like a big team and start pulling out guys out of mesningless friendlies..

Something tells me Dele will have miraculously recovered by sat lunchtime.

It's the Daily Mail, case closed.

Back
Top Bottom