Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m a bit disappointed dele responded to Durham. Tells him he’s listening which is all Durham needs.

Needs to be ignored like the irrelevance he is

The French volleyball team take the Dele challenge.
40110909_1382641698532959_5161706217617227776_o.jpg

Works tirelessly. Such an incredible presser and really doesn't get the credit he deserves for that side of his game.

Should definitely have scored or got an assist today though.

He's playing far deeper now that Harry and Lucas form a front two for most of the time .... he hardly made a forward run in the first 45 and only got more forward in the second half as our defence sorted itself out and held onto the ball a bit more ....

He made five tackles, the most of any player, and he won them all .... not bad for an AM ....

Strongly suspect he will be converted from an AM to a CM ... if indeed that hasn't happened already .... If we're going to play 4 - 2 - 2 - 2

It will be two from Harry - Lucas - Son playing up front with Dele and Eriksen behind ....

You might expect to see his numbers drop off a bit, whilst his contribution just gets better and better ...

He's playing far deeper now that Harry and Lucas form a front two for most of the time .... he hardly made a forward run in the first 45 and only got more forward in the second half as our defence sorted itself out and held onto the ball a bit more ....

He made five tackles, the most of any player, and he won them all .... not bad for an AM ....

Strongly suspect he will be converted from an AM to a CM ... if indeed that hasn't happened already .... If we're going to play 4 - 2 - 2 - 2

It will be two from Harry - Lucas - Son playing up front with Dele and Eriksen behind ....

You might expect to see his numbers drop off a bit, whilst his contribution just gets better and better ...

I agree that I think he will slowly be converted back to the box to box midfielder he started as when he arrived from MK Dons.

I just hope it isn’t in a 4222. He needs to be a part of a 433 IMO. Like the game he played against Pool last year.

I just worry about his ball retention cause for three years now he has been playing further up the pitch and working on his flicks and feints a lot and when in a CM role you have to be a bit more conservative, especially with the high press sides.

I would love to see this against the more attack oriented sides

Eriksen Wanyama Dele
Son Kane Moura

And this against the Fulhams and Brighton’s

Eriksen Winks Dele
Son Kane Moura

Man oh man. Besides being more critical in the opponents box, Dele's overall game has improved by miles.

Great to see him to continue to grow. Crazy to see, but i think there's a lot of untapped potential we haven't seen yet.

Man oh man. Besides being more critical in the opponents box, Dele's overall game has improved by miles.

Great to see him to continue to grow. Crazy to see, but i think there's a lot of untapped potential we haven't seen yet.

I genuinely see him going onto becoming one of the best in the world. He's so unique &I I love that he's adding a bit of grit to his game. Him, Dembele, Harry all ballerinas wearing football boots. He's a top talent and he's got that bit of bite that sometimes gets you over the finish line. Love having him wear the shirt

Back
Top Bottom