Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve leaned towards thinking Dav hasn’t got it

Nearly but not good enough at the highest level

then you watch him last night.
What’s it to be .... leading by example a la yesterday

or making poor decisions and playing with a 50pence shaped foot ?

if he can smooth out his very obvious but potentially stubborn detriments then we have the Dav of last night ..., a leader !

He put in some really good challenges today.

Quite clear he's our best centre half now. Just need to make sure Vertonghen never starts another game for us and we decide whether or not starting Alderweireld over Tanganga is smart going ahead.

He put in some really good challenges today.

Quite clear he's our best centre half now. Just need to make sure Vertonghen never starts another game for us and we decide whether or not starting Alderweireld over Tanganga is smart going ahead.
And you questioned me calling out Toby. The guy is just getting worse. I dread to think what nick he'll be in when his contract expires.

I understood your post perfectly fine... I wasn't suggesting you thought he was shit....

Others do think this tho.
Yeah, he's our best defender, total brute of a defender to be fair and still young, but then that shows were we are

Lloris, Toby, Jan, Dier were our defensive block along with Dembele who has already left, they are all past it their best

Yeah, he's our best defender, total brute of a defender to be fair and still young, but then that shows were we are

Lloris, Toby, Jan, Dier were our defensive block along with Dembele who has already left, they are all past it their best

I'd happily see us look to the future and just play Dav & Japhet every week, but no way Jose plays without an elder statesman at the back.

Back
Top Bottom