Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think a lot of his mistakes are focused related. Big games don't allow him the time to zone out.

I also think alot of his "mistakes" are blown way out of proportion still to this day because his name isn't Alderweireld or Vertonghen.

I also think he gets blamed for things that weren't even his fault. Just because.

Near perfect performance. Just wish he could go to ground less quickly defensively, I think he'd be better for it.

I've stopped hoping he can distribute. Just wish his clearances would stay around half instead of past the 2/3 mark in their half, giving our guys a chance at least.

I also think alot of his "mistakes" are blown way out of proportion still to this day because his name isn't Alderweireld or Vertonghen.

I also think he gets blamed for things that weren't even his fault. Just because.
This is simply not true. He has what is unacceptable moments on this level. Bad clearances, insecure passes, we all know this. Can he improve? I hope so because he sure has a lot to offer when he is on his best game.

This is simply not true. He has what is unacceptable moments on this level. Bad clearances, insecure passes, we all know this. Can he improve? I hope so because he sure has a lot to offer when he is on his best game.

Alderweireld does most of this every single week and costs us more goals.

Yet his thread rarely gets bumped with some of the venom Sanchez gets.

Jan makes the worst mistakes. Toby a few. Sanchez a lot. And thank god Rose is gone. Aurier is a walking nightmare and Davies just proved my point tonight.
Toby made about 4 against Villa alone, yet because of that goal, escaped any criticism, in fact many said he had a great game.

Back
Top Bottom