Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The media is expert at spinning anything that anybody says, as well as asking leading questions and provoking a response. Just journalists being journalists, that is all.
No comment is always a good answer especially if you’ve been burned previously. Unless you feel the need to cause disruption

May not be the point is keep your business internally not in the press
My point is, I don't find anything disruptive or disrespectful in what he said in that article. He said he has 18 months left, he's focusing on getting us in the top 4, he loves Mou managing tottenham, and he's going to try his best. Not much wrong with that is there.

My point is, I don't find anything disruptive or disrespectful in what he said in that article. He said he has 18 months left, he's focusing on getting us in the top 4, he loves Mou managing tottenham, and he's going to try his best. Not much wrong with that is there.
I know what your point but have you realised mine or that of many on here is that you wash your dirty in public. No one is forcing him to stay or go. No one in Hierarchy of the club ever extolled any negativity about Danny, what’s his insistence on speaking through newspapers?

Such a moody, little bitch and a terrible shame that he is still at the club.

He is very lucky that he doesn't have a team mate like Roy Keane.

I think people need to wake up to the fact that Danny Rose doesn't have divergent opinions from his teammates, he has divergent willingness to express himself publicly from his teammates.

Track the squad cohesion and quality of the performances via Danny Rose quotes, and you'll trace the arc of our last few years pretty spot-on.

I get the impression that both him and Eriksen feel spurs OWE them because of their relatively low wages over the years in comparison to what they thought they deserved or could have got elsewhere.
Neither situation will end well and a lot of fans will end up hating both more than likely if they don't already.

Have a few beers before you settle in too, my man. :freundgoal:
Well I'm fuming just been to vote and no where on the ballot paper did I see the name Daniel Bossman Rose (real name,honest).....fucking gutted. Only reason I went end up voting for some bearded muppet. What the fuck is all that about..this fucking country I tell ya!! On the upside just got my new 65'' smart tv...it fookin 'huge mate. Read the guardian piece my attitude hasn't changed. If I knew my company were getting rid of me in 18 months what's there to say...everyone knows the score happy days, but what is it about this phrase ' running down his contract' he's not going on strike and sulking, wants to do his best ( admittedly his very best is behind him) for the club get us into the top four and then do one...no harm no foul. I just think everybody needs a villain and on here its Danny. It's no secret how I feel but some of the comments on here are just plain bullshit. Hes been a fantastic and loyal servant to this club. I've loved him since his banger against Woolwich, I love his swagger and his 'don't give a fuck attitude , no matter how big you are Danny won't back down. I sound like a fucking broken record, but I will always stick up for someone I believe is being maligned unfairly.....and Davies is still shit. Rioja tonight son...going down a treat. You?

May not be the point is keep your business internally not in the press
Why? He's human like the rest of us. If I was fucked off at work I'd tell anyone who'd listen...not that anyone would 😔😔. C'mon he hasn't said or done anything that controversial has he really? I just think he's a easy target. I get how he could wind people up but he has a lot of attributes that I admire.

Well I'm fuming just been to vote and no where on the ballot paper did I see the name Daniel Bossman Rose (real name,honest).....fucking gutted. Only reason I went end up voting for some bearded muppet. What the fuck is all that about..this fucking country I tell ya!! On the upside just got my new 65'' smart tv...it fookin 'huge mate. Read the guardian piece my attitude hasn't changed. If I knew my company were getting rid of me in 18 months what's there to say...everyone knows the score happy days, but what is it about this phrase ' running down his contract' he's not going on strike and sulking, wants to do his best ( admittedly his very best is behind him) for the club get us into the top four and then do one...no harm no foul. I just think everybody needs a villain and on here its Danny. It's no secret how I feel but some of the comments on here are just plain bullshit. Hes been a fantastic and loyal servant to this club. I've loved him since his banger against Woolwich, I love his swagger and his 'don't give a fuck attitude , no matter how big you are Danny won't back down. I sound like a fucking broken record, but I will always stick up for someone I believe is being maligned unfairly.....and Davies is still shit. Rioja tonight son...going down a treat. You?

Tasty!

Me....? Couscous & Green Tea. :mourcry:

P.s. Davies isn't shit.... 1st choice LB for the new gaffa, innit. :mourthumb:

Back
Top Bottom