Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rose is his own worst enemy, if he hasn't worked out yet that giving stupid quotes to the media is not a smart thing to do then he's not the full shilling.

“I’ve never had a conversation with him [Mourinho] and I don’t see why I need to,” Rose said. “As I said before, I’m here for the next 18 months, so I don’t see why I need to have a conversation with the manager."

Just a silly thing to say ... he must know the media will just eat it up

Danny Rose adamant he will quit Tottenham next summer despite arrival of Jose Mourinho

‘Who said Mourinho is in control of Spurs?’ Rose aims apparent dig at Levy

Don't blame him for looking after number one, my issue is with the way he goes about it.
Don't agree with spilling your guts over the media, whilst you're still being paid by the Club.
Need to take a leaf out Kate Moss' book - never complain, never explain!

Agree with that but his agent needs a kick up the backside too as I would imagine that he was behind the original Sun interview with the’googling’ new players remarks

I think it best for both him and us if we part ways

One of the most bigheaded players to ever play for Tottenham. I respect that he has had some tough times but be professional, don't talk about your contract, the chairman etc in public. Especially when you are playing like shit every single time you step on the pitch.

Thankfully Jose has already sized him up and clearly doesn't fancy him, it's just a damn shame that the injury to Davies means he will play a decent amount of games in the next few months. Hopefully he sorts himself out because we are going to need him to play well.
Dont worry Mourinho is THE perfect bloke to sort out this fool. He will get to Jan then bin the tool off. Let's get this right, he has done some good things speaking out on racial abuse, and for fifteen months was the best left back in the country. He is however now a damaging liability and a misanthropic pain in the ass. Quarantine him then eject.

Last edited:
He didn't start the rot, he is a symptom of the rot.

Did Luke Shaw start the rot for Poch at Southampton? Same thing with a different manifestation.

Oh look, my hand is bleeding, fucking blood ruins everything...

Nonsense.

I am not exactly blaming Rose as opppsed to saying once he said what he did there should have been no way back.

And that Pochettino's failure to cast him aside began the erosion of respect he had created.

Brahahaha....seriously, no really are you serious. Can you please find me anything related to Danny wanting to leave..please!! Levy says no new contract...Danny says ok boss but I'm gonna stay here fo my best when picked and not be a salty little prick if I don't. He treats football as his job a lot of people have a problem with this...I don't.
Mate ‘find you anything on Danny wanting to leave’ guess this exchange stopped being serious, google is your friend or just scroll up.

Seriously mate

Burn him,fucking burn him you stupid mindless cunt...fuck work it can wait. Who the fuck are you anyway. When has he ever said'i hate this club and I don't want to be here' you fucktards read one thing and he's fucking Diablo. Seems to me with the increase in social media we all need a scapegoat someone to blame and on here its Rose leave the fella alone ffs and Davies is utter, utter shit. Now go crawl back under whatever putrid hole you came out with. Sorry Airfixx but you knew it wouldn't take long.
Err isn't the "burn him" sarcasm?

Mate ‘find you anything on Danny wanting to leave’ guess this exchange stopped being serious, google is your friend or just scroll up.

Seriously mate
Ohh fuck yeah Google why the fuck didnt I think of that..you're right mate this can't be a serious conversation as you trust fuck
Err isn't the "burn him" sarcasm?
Yeah yeah been there already bowed & scraped and offered my sincere apologies...

Ohh fuck yeah Google why the fuck didnt I think of that..you're right mate this can't be a serious conversation as you trust fuck

Yeah yeah been there already bowed & scraped and offered my sincere apologies...
Sorry I'm public transport and it's all going to shit...need to get home and reply probably

Don’t know why didn’t you think of that and if you did why didn’t you just do that, saved yourself asking a stupid question

Don’t know why didn’t you think of that and if you did why didn’t you just do that, saved yourself asking a stupid question
I was being sarky buddy but I'm not having the best of days and I think my bus driver is an ex really driver so I balls it right up!! The apologie wasn't meant for you mate.

I was being sarky buddy but I'm not having the best of days and I think my bus driver is an ex really driver so I balls it right up!! The apologie wasn't meant for you mate.
No need for any apology, you get off that bus for your own sake we need as many passionate fans as possible

No matter how wrong they are lol

I would love to know behind the scenes how the other players feel about him-effort has never seemed a problem for me, he always tries on the pitch but the quality of his output suggests his head is gone AGAIN.

No doubt in his pomp our best LB for a long time but hes done at this club, its painfully obvious.
Would having an open dig at your employer constitute gross misconduct?
IF hes a toxic force in the dressing room, Mourinho will freeze him out-I'm not sure he is though, he just spouts bollocks in the media and would love Levy to pay him off.

Whatever happens I doubt if he will see out the contract though-pay off or change of heart and a move hopefully.

Rose is his own worst enemy, if he hasn't worked out yet that giving stupid quotes to the media is not a smart thing to do then he's not the full shilling.

“I’ve never had a conversation with him [Mourinho] and I don’t see why I need to,” Rose said. “As I said before, I’m here for the next 18 months, so I don’t see why I need to have a conversation with the manager."

Danny Rose adamant he will quit Tottenham next summer despite arrival of Jose Mourinho

Its time for him to move on before the last 10 years are forgotten and he ends up disliked

I want him gone, if he insists on running down his contract, then send him on loan next season to like Burnley so he can audition for his next club while he’s there. We kinda need him now with Ben’s injury and Sessegnon playing as a winger for now.

He's in the same category as Eriksen after his latest comments. Except we might have to have him on the books for an extra year as compared to Eriksen... an ugly situation.

The media is expert at spinning anything that anybody says, as well as asking leading questions and provoking a response. Just journalists being journalists, that is all.

Back
Top Bottom