Daniel Levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:ledleylick::ledleylick::ledleylick::ledleylick::ledleylick::ledleylick::ledleylick::ledleylick::ledleylick::ledleylick::ledleylick:

vwEtn0L.jpg

:ledleylick::ledleylick::ledleylick::ledleylick::ledleylick::ledleylick::ledleylick::ledleylick::ledleylick::ledleylick::ledleylick:

Has to be a smiley!
I can say this ('cos I was one once...) but GANTS HILL JEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
(and his Jewish Princess!)

oh, and that Coronation St serial killer who was in Grange Hill:
brian_capron.jpg
Levy with a Mullet looks like Jean Cristophe Novelli.

We want trophies!! I'm not disputing we have improved, that goes without saying. I think we will win the FA Cup this year. 1991 was the last time as we all know and that's far far too long for a club like us, and if we do it will be in no small part down to the chairman.

what levy has done well is set the stall for the stadium and a push in champions league.
there has been a few not so great starts and finishes over his tenure, the odd joke, but slowly we have pushed up to be looking proper.

long may this run continue.

We want trophies!! I'm not disputing we have improved, that goes without saying. I think we will win the FA Cup this year. 1991 was the last time as we all know and that's far far too long for a club like us, and if we do it will be in no small part down to the chairman.

From the look of it, that's when that photo was taken!! (if not earlier... I'm going for 1986 m'self!)

He's been a don for us but his legacy will be determined by the stadium tbh. We're so unfortunate that there are two sugardaddy clubs in this league, and only four positions that matter. :(

Wondering if Ozil was even or ever an option ? Talk about a perfect exchange plus another 50m for Bale
Had we got/gone for Buster Keaton, I don't think we'd have bothered with Eriksen or even Lamela.... I guess Ozil is more the finished article, and let's face it, probably WANTS CL FOOTBALL NOW, rather than being prepared to wait a season!
For that reason, it's academic whether he was on our radar... We wouldn't have got him.
I'm just annoyed we didn't drag our heels for 24hours more so that THEY couldn't get him..... Looks like he's gonna make ALL the fucking difference to them this year....

Ball Sacks!

Cut 'n pace from the website

The transfer of Jermain to Toronto FC also sees the start of an Advertising Rights Agreement with club owners Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Ltd. which includes promotional, branding, experiential activities, advertising, broadcasting, social media and digital rights across the 4-year agreement and at all MLSE properties and media sites. MLSE will stock, promote and sell official THFC merchandise at all their retail outlets and support the THFC Official Canadian Supporter's Club.

Cut 'n pace from the website

The transfer of Jermain to Toronto FC also sees the start of an Advertising Rights Agreement with club owners Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Ltd. which includes promotional, branding, experiential activities, advertising, broadcasting, social media and digital rights across the 4-year agreement and at all MLSE properties and media sites. MLSE will stock, promote and sell official THFC merchandise at all their retail outlets and support the THFC Official Canadian Supporter's Club.
Bless

Agree, but still it begs the question; why no similar deal when Robbie Keane went to LA Galaxy

We were quite heavily affiliated with the San Jose Earthquakes at the time, not sure if we still even are actually, for both player development and marketing purposes

Back
Top Bottom