Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like Romero, but some saying he's the best CB in the league needs to remember this version of Romero who is costing us two goals today.

He's better than last season and seem more composed, but he still has a way to go.

I like Romero, but some saying he's the best CB in the league needs to remember this version of Romero who is costing us two goals today.

He's better than last season and seem more composed, but he still has a way to go.
Both freakish and undeserved. He played epic stuff, considering those things happened to him.

Was willing him to head the winner at the late corner.

I'd rather have a defender giving away an unlucky own goal than a player like Dier not even being in the right place to block the ball.

Given his size, power, aggression, he is also exceptionally agile and smooth on the ball.

Forsee him having the bit between his teeth, to make up for today, and muller the mullets next weekend.

first goal isnt great from him but can happen. the handball is fucking harsh, his hand is in a natural position for balance. other than that he done well! he didnt cost us 2 goals!

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I don't like the way he dwells on the ball waiting for the opposition to close him down because it too often puts the receiving team mate under pressure when he does release the ball. His temperament is also hot and cold, and that can cost cautions and goals.

Did very well today. Absolutely not at fault for any goals.

Him and VdV can be proud of their performance. Yes they need to get a bit quicker when in possession in the back, but they've handled it capably so far, and will improve further with time.

That penalty was bullshit. His arm was in the position the ball hit it when it was being kicked. Not sure how you can call that a handball.
For me I wasn't that bothered by the decision. Sure it's unavoidable, but it's also a hand/arm directly in the way of an on-target shot with nothing else between it and net, something like say, other body parts like chest, leg, etc.

Back
Top Bottom