Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I actually thought he was our MOTM today tbh. In fact, I'd put it up there as one of his best ever Spurs performances.

No one made more tackles or interceptions than him. Cleared absolutely everything. Didn't make any fouls either.

Real mature performance from one of our leaders.

I actually thought he was our MOTM today tbh.

No one made more tackles or interceptions than him. Cleared absolutely everything. Didn't make any fouls either.

Him, Sarr or Mickey, in fact most of our players were good today, Richarlison and Biss were a let down tough.

Unreal today, he’s always had the top end performances but excellent to see the consistency from him so far.

I actually thought he was our MOTM today tbh. In fact, I'd put it up there as one of his best ever Spurs performances.

Imperious.

That tackle to poke it onto the strikers toe just when he thought he was through.

Best CB in the world is tough to claim, yet.... but he's the best last ditch defender I can remember watching.

He may have the odd wild moment but he, like Kulu, plays the game to make his presence known for the full 90 mins. No hiding, no pussying out of tackles, even if it costs him OGs and pens. Gets through so much work every game.

Back
Top Bottom