Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know it’s not super rational, but I’m still so fucked off with him. Feels like he started this chain of unfortunate events.

I know it’s not super rational, but I’m still so fucked off with him. Feels like he started this chain of unfortunate events.
If we want to go down that path it would start with Udogie making that first reckless challenge against Chelsea.

If we want to go down that path it would start with Udogie making that first reckless challenge against Chelsea.

Interesting.

Most were blaming Udogie for starting it all off.
I blame them both for the dissolution of my marriage and for why my kids won’t speak to me.

(Disclaimer: I don’t have a wife or kids, which I also blame them for.)

Yellow was correct? It wasn’t given as yellow. It wasn’t even given as a routine foul/free kick.

I think this is the “are u high right now?” post of the year.

Certain people get too carried away wanting to appear objective; end up over-compensating and just side against us at every turn.

Hoddle-syndrome.

Today just highlighted how much this Cunt fucked us over.

he’s the first player that needs replacing in jan.

Total liability

I don't necessarily agree but a pundit on the radio described Romero as a liability. I would have to weigh up the positives and negatives, games missed , goals conceded etc.
I suspect he is not a liability overall but the fact a pundit suggested it is bad enough

I don't necessarily agree but a pundit on the radio described Romero as a liability. I would have to weigh up the positives and negatives, games missed , goals conceded etc.
I suspect he is not a liability overall but the fact a pundit suggested it is bad enough

Blindly allowing yourself to be dragged around by pundtis..... Yeh, it figures.

Definitely a liability he’s cost us far more points than he won us.

Back
Top Bottom