Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leader of the backline should always be composed. He made 2 blunders that led to goals against goons and he got a straight red against the chavs... 2 of the biggest games of the season yea?

Jan and Toby were model defenders and Romero needs someone like them to keep him in his place. We all acknowledge he is a very skilled player but he kind of goes off too much for the backline to be stable.

If VDV were older he would make a better captain than Romero.

Ball-aching him over the NLD is bullshit.

.....And it's not a reflection of his 'stability' either.

2 blunders lmao. A deflection and a bs handball decision. Ok mate.
He has also been part of one of the worst CB pairings since he's played for us

I don't know where all this Romero hype is coming from

He's literally proven nothing at Spurs thus far and is one of the most rash/hot headed CBs in the league

Needs to show far more quality and be more level headed

He has also been part of one of the worst CB pairings since he's played for us

I don't know where all this Romero hype is coming from

He's literally proven nothing at Spurs thus far and is one of the most rash/hot headed CBs in the league

Needs to show far more quality and be more level headed
He is a very skilled elite defender.

Its not his fault he was paired with Dier in the previous seasons but he does need to learn how to keep his cool especially in important games.

I think it is.

Then you don't understand what it is to be a defender......

- Having the ball kicked at you from point-blank does not speak of his "stability".
- Nor does a ball deflecting off you from a block.

I just named 2 derbies where he did....

.......And one of them was a bullshit criticism; esp. given the point you're striving to make (see above).

Then you don't understand what it is to be a defender......

- Having the ball kicked at you from point-blank does not speak of his stability.
- Nor does a ball deflecting off you from a block.

.......And one of them was a bullshit criticism; esp. given the point you're striving to make (see above).
Okay, world class defender. I guess you played in the PL yea? :ange-lol:

Ahh airfixx..... should have known...

Okay, world class defender. I guess you played in the PL yea?

Ignorant moron..... It doesn't take a WC player to understand these things. Your whole argument is absolute nonsense......

Amazing that such a purile individual is actually 40 y/o...... Did you skip school altogether or are you still there desperately trying to catch up?

Ignorant moron..... It doesn't take a WC player to understand these things. Your whole argument is absolute nonsense......

Amazing that such a purile individual is actually 40 y/o...... Did you skip school altogether or are you still there desperately trying to catch up?
You of all people have the least knowledge when it comes to football in this forum.

Everything you say in the forum is basically crap. You don't even understand the mental side of things.

You brain is too simple to understand what I'm saying. Go back to school kid, you need it.

Come on... its Airfixx what do you expect?
I Like Him Good Times GIF by CBS

Why do you think he’s no leader? On the basis of him being sent off or having a temper. That’s not realistic.

So Roy Keane or Vieira were not leaders either then in your eyes?

He’s more of a leader than most people on here will ever be that’s for sure.
Kean and Vieira played from 90's to mid 2000's...

Game has changed since the addition of VAR. If they played like they did in the past they would get tossed in todays game.

Back
Top Bottom