Confess your unpopular opinion.....on Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why? it's state of the art 61,000 biggest PL stadium in London.
Well, personally for me, because it's not White Hart Lane and for many fans it will be difficult to adjust and get used to. It will always feel like there is something missing. Younger fans probably won't have that.

This spitting the water out when sat on the bench thing poch does?

What's that all about???

If I bought him a pint and he started doing that I could see us falling out.

Edit, apologies for sounding like frank doberman

Seriously cringe when people write other club's names as an insult. Lolerpool, chelshit, Wet Spam, Man Shitty, Manure etc all make me cringe. Only one I am okay with (obviously) is Woolwich, because thats their actual name after all.

Seriously cringe when people write other club's names as an insult. Lolerpool, chelshit, Wet Spam, Man Shitty, Manure etc all make me cringe. Only one I am okay with (obviously) is Woolwich, because thats their actual name after all.
Tbf its dell square, just never gets as many bites as the cunts don't know there own history

Back
Top Bottom