Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

0kb6.jpg

th

“So we offer them more dynamic product at an inferior price which is quite dynamic and it has been so well received.

“Rebranding ourselves was really important with the new stadium. We are in the London Stadium and we added the word London to our crest because we thought it had real global appeal.
“Nobody else does it and that's exact;y where we are. We are in the heart of London, in the foothills of the financial centre.

“We have the best stadium. There are some great stadiums in this country but there is only one Olympic stadium and it's ours and branded ours and it has really had a dynamic impact on the things that we can do.”

The disconnect is near total. When she suggests the re-branding has been "well received," she is not referring to supporters at all. Inserting London into the club's crest and pretending the club is somehow associated with the square mile is delusional and frankly insults the intelligence. One can only assumes this is for far eastern "consumers." I bet the "London Dragons" will play in red next year.

“So we offer them more dynamic product at an inferior price which is quite dynamic and it has been so well received.

“Rebranding ourselves was really important with the new stadium. We are in the London Stadium and we added the word London to our crest because we thought it had real global appeal.
“Nobody else does it and that's exact;y where we are. We are in the heart of London, in the foothills of the financial centre.

“We have the best stadium. There are some great stadiums in this country but there is only one Olympic stadium and it's ours and branded ours and it has really had a dynamic impact on the things that we can do.”

The disconnect is near total. When she suggests the re-branding has been "well received," she is not referring to supporters at all. Inserting London into the club's crest and pretending the club is somehow associated with the square mile is delusional and frankly insults the intelligence. One can only assumes this is for far eastern "consumers." I bet the "London Dragons" will play in red next year.
I actually had to read that through twice to see if it was a genuine quote and not someone taking the piss.

Even if it is a ploy to cater towards Eastern investment do you honestly think adding the word London is the missing piece?

I know nothing about football but am worth billions, so I decide I want to buy a club in the capital and Google London Football Club:

hL2BE2Y.png

Daft cunts.

Even if it is a ploy to cater towards Eastern investment do you honestly think adding the word London is the missing piece?

I know nothing about football but am worth billions, so I decide I want to buy a club in the capital and Google London Football Club:

hL2BE2Y.png

Daft cunts.

The reality is mate that Spurs Woolwich and now Chelsea are all big enough and illustrious enough that 99% of the planet know they are London clubs , nobody has ever given a shit about the pikeys and probably think West Ham is Somewhere near West Brom.

hL2BE2Y.png

Daft cunts.

Market research and exhaustive focus group research suggests,,,,,,

Mixed messages from the Club hierarchy, they do appear to want to sanitize support and "Re- Brand," the club "London Olympians ?" I don't know but but I guess a Club with little or no international presence called West Ham United that actually play in East or now North East London is a tough sell to potential investors with the wherewithal to meet her already stated £800m+ valuation.

In a pathetic attempt to get the West Ham fans to like her - She wrote in her shit column in the Sun " normally I want the team with the most English players to win, but i'm going to make an exception in this one " referring to our game last weekend against Man City..She's trying to get them onside by trying to belittle us..

I actually hope she stays there as she doesn't realise how much she is embarrassing them.

Nothing new there mate but it's not something I blame her for , the pikeys lap it up when they think they have got one over on us so if she can manipulate the thick cunts so easily then why not do it from her perspective.

Nothing new there mate but it's not something I blame her for , the pikeys lap it up when they think they have got one over on us so if she can manipulate the thick cunts so easily then why not do it from her perspective.

Think her emotional intelligence is less than a chimp, she just looks at figures, 55,000 seater stadium is better than 28,000 therefore move even if it fucks everything up.

Why go to watch football at the stadium when it's cheaper in the pub. It's because of the match day experience, close to the players, the atmosphere, the passion, the tribalism.

Brady has no understanding of this because she doesn't feel it and therefore just thinks more seats the better. With the OS being such a shambles already against Middlesborough, just around 40K turned up, you only have to go on a West Ham forum to hear how the fans are talking about not renewing and packing it in.

With a dying club even a boring corporate stadium will not attract the day trippers or corporate fans. Woolwich don't get vast amounts of plastics because they have a big boring stadium, it's because they have a strong successful team.

Brady will watch as the old hardcore are pushed out and never return and the new fairweather plastics come then go. Who will pack out the 55K stadium next season, they will have to start giving away tickets, maybe open up the trampolines for everyone.

They have to walk as far
Their marketing & publicity team must be chimpanzees with s few bottles of buckfast. Utter shambles

Or a Mirror journalist....

Just had a thought. Some of those fans have to walk further than we do from Seven Sisters underground to get to their designated seating area.

Lol. The twats.

Back
Top Bottom